FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rockstar Movie Review

asnani04
Just watched Rockstar! It is an awesome movie, to say the least. Portrays emotions very well, and the general sound and the bakcground score from AR Rahman is just too good. Also, the music and songs stand out and show that this man won 2 Oscars for the country. Some tracks, like Saadda Haq and Naadan Parindey, are just epic; while some others like Tum Ho and Aur Ho strike a cord with the emotional thoughts. Kun Faaya Kun is also one of its kind, a great prayer song that touches the heart.

The storyline is nice, but it gets a bit tough to register once the second half begins..The acting from Ranbir Kapoor is very nice and from Nargis Fakhri is good. What are your views?
ankurthakur
My Friends are saying that Rockstar is a Good movie, but it doesn't sound good for me Confused

Yes, Ranbir has done a fantastic job in that, but I just hate these Love kinda stories.

In fact, I would like to watch some time passing Comedy Movie like Desi Boyz Twisted Evil But right now, I am waiting for Don 2 by Shahrukh Khan and MI 4 : Ghost Protocol. I bet that Don 2 will blow off the Box office collection Laughing

Regards,
Ankur
portoskt
never heard about this one
ankurthakur
portoskt wrote:
never heard about this one

This is an Indian movie. A movie from Bollywood. You may not also heard about Indian heroes then... I guess Razz

Shahrukh khan, salman khan, aamir khan....? know them ? Razz