FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Host problems/Viewing Problems

mrsliickz
i have uploaded a webpage and some images onto FriHost server and it works properly but when i click to view the webpage it does not show the images. i set everything in its proper place such as i made a folder name /images for just pictures as like i did on my local drive. another issue im having is that when i go to my website address that was given to me, it says forbidden. why does it not load up my index.html file i upload. the permission is set to view and also if i wanted to see my index file i have to click on it and it will go to www.?????.frihost.net:2222/cmd_file_manager/index.php

how can i configure it to work properly onto macromedia dreamweaver 8. if anyone can help me please reply. also am i able to run coldfusion mx on this server??
Bondings
First of all, we don't provide coldfusion on Frihost.

Secondly, for you files, you need to upload it in domains/<your(sub)domain>/public_html/. If you delete your public_html directory, then your website isn't going to work.

If you aren't able to make your website work, then I suggest that you ask me to start again with a new account and this time don't remove any directories and upload your files to the right directory. Wink

If you have more questions or if you want me to look at it, please provide more details like the url of your website.