FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help from WoW players!

foumy6
Hey I need help,
I am looking for a site or something where I can get a picture of my charecter with his mouth open or something so that it will look like he is talking or something. I have tried www.printwarcraft.com but the site is really glitchy for me I was thinking about machinima but I have no idea how to do that. I just need the picture to go on something I am making for a project. I am not going to be breaking any terms and services with the image so don't worry. If you need more details just pm me and I will replie as fast as I can.
rjraaz
What is the purpose of it. Do you want to make video or anything like ....

Please tell us more about it, so we can help you. And type of character you want to do so.
foumy6
no I just need a picture. What I am doing is a project for school and we need to design a magazine cover and I want to put a pcture of my charcter and look like he is talking.
rjraaz
Ok fine can you tell the which characters do you want use.
foumy6
just my characters like Satanis on the US realm Bladefist
foumy6
Well I did the best I could so here is my finished product.

I don't think it turned out very well it was really hard to the pictures I needed at school so I had to settle for the ones that I could get. Oh well, when in Rome.
foumy6
wow when it is blown up like this you can really see all the mistakes in it you can totally tell I cut the worgen from another picture. :/ And same with the leeeroy picture you can see where the magnetic lasso in photoshop screwed up and sliced of a corner, but at least it was enough to impress my teacher. That and it was fun finding a way through my schools security to be able to install fonts like the ones used above in my magazine cover (Morpheus and Argosy). Razz Idea Annnnnd I just realized I have nothing about mists of Pandoria on the cover so the cover background makes no sense at all Laughing
deanhills
I don't agree. It REALLY looks great. I like the guy's face, and those eyes are glowing .... Twisted Evil
missdixy
deanhills wrote:
I like the guy's face, and those eyes are glowing .... Twisted Evil
Death knight!!! They have glowy eyes haha.

But anyway, I like that cover. Sure there are some minor mistakes (the ones you mentioned) but other than that, really a good-job Smile