FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GDG
um i saw that you guys dont have avatars, eithe rthat or i couldnt get on to teh avatar site.

so i think if you guys gave us soem avatars that we could use, it woudl be appreciate. i think we'd see more peopel with avatars. peopel are somewhat lazy in fixing theire avatar so it can be perfect for this forum, so maybe if you gave us soem we coudl use them.
<i dont have an avatar because i dont knwo how to fix it to teh approprite size.

but its just aa usggestion.

thnx

See Ya
mathiaus
Well people dont have to use avatars and in fact the less that do will increase the speed of the forum. Avatars are meant to also say something about you. If you just choose from a selection then it doesnt really say mutch Rolling Eyes
Bondings
You are allowed to upload an avatar to the forum in your profile page. This is just a way to make sure your avatar isn't too big qua size or width/height.
Cerebral Stasis
I'm curious; since the avatar gallery is empty, why are gallery avatars even enabled?
n0obie4life
Cerebral Stasis wrote:
I'm curious; since the avatar gallery is empty, why are gallery avatars even enabled?

Bondings is too busy to disable it. Anyway, why bother about that?
Bondings
Here you go, the gallery is disabled also.