FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Epic Fail

Nameless
Today I cut myself on a mushroom.

No, not while cutting mushrooms. With a mushroom. The real, edible fungus. The flesh of a mushroom pierced my skin, which remains split and slightly sore hours later. I knew I had low IRL constitution score but this ... I can't decide whether to laugh or cry or just throw myself in a front of a bus now and hope my pitiful fate somehow overflows into Wolverine.

ITT, we discuss our real life epic failures (and guess at how I came into contact with a goomba)! Very Happy
deanhills
Amazing! This is the FIRST time I've ever heard of someone being cut by a mushroom. What kind of mushroom was it?
Twisted Evil
Blaster
Epic fail is correct
ocalhoun
Hmm... I've had some fails... but it's been a while since I did an epic fail...

I suppose my last one was this summer, when I tossed a knife from one hand to the other... but accidentally caught it by the blade instead of the handle. ... Which, much like your mushroom, resulted in a cut.
The_unnamed_label
Nameless wrote:
Today I cut myself on a mushroom.

No, not while cutting mushrooms. With a mushroom. The real, edible fungus. The flesh of a mushroom pierced my skin, which remains split and slightly sore hours later. I knew I had low IRL constitution score but this ... I can't decide whether to laugh or cry or just throw myself in a front of a bus now and hope my pitiful fate somehow overflows into Wolverine.

ITT, we discuss our real life epic failures (and guess at how I came into contact with a goomba)! Very Happy

You have to know that I've been sad and down for like two weeks now... and decided to come on Frihost today to catch up with posts etc.... and I just saw this...
and for the first time in days I am smiling!
Don't get me wrong... I dont enjoy the pain hahahaha!!! but I dunno.... picturing it is quite amusing Smile

Forget the bus though.... keep cooking and update us Smile

Looking fwd to see what could happen with other veges and fruits!! x
spinout
many epic fails is on me. But that mushroom seems strange!

One of my most epic fails is to handle a video to a father where his kid shoots himself... And that was after he took his life in reality... it was a video for a music competition, we got second place atleast. Oh how stupid!
Nameless
I should explain the mushroom thing now. See, the fast food outlet I work in has recently added a new product that contains mushroom. Our mushroom comes presliced and frozen. We defrost, microwave, and keep warm enough for a few hours at a time. One night the restaurant was quiet and none of the new product was sold for quite a while. The crew that was on (myself included) forgot about the mushroom until it was time to start emptying and washing our containers. By this point, the small amount of mushroom stored had dried out pretty hard and become stuck to the container. When I tried to scrub it clean my hand slipped a little and ...
coolclay
The wonders of this Earth continue to amaze me....
alvarorojas4
LOL this is curious... what kind of mushroom?
Flegit
I once got pricked with my dog's hair. He's a dalmatian, has short firm fur, I just tried to pet him, when I felt excruciating pain in my finger. I don't know how it happened, maybe the hair just got into a pore on my skin somehow, but it was really painful and pretty hard to get it out.

Than that other time, i was taking a walk in a park, when I saw a cat being cornered by a huge dog. Armed with a stick and shouting out loudly I rushed to the cat's rescue, but just as the dog turned it's tail, the little kitten attacked ferociously, and ran away, leaving me severely scratched and dumbfounded.
FastDebrid
I know I had some epic fails this week or just even one, but I can't remember it.
So,I'll just be coming back here when I do. ;P
spinout
Epic fail, my life is mega utterly epic fail - I have hardly done any good at all... never....

It all started when I was born... Laughing

Naa, I suppose I got epic fail in the school years. I had fist fight every day for my three first years,,, from 7 to 10 years of age. At the year 10 I got tall and could fight harder and throw my opponents into things that hurted much!

Hehe, If I encounter a person I hit much I can even today remember how it was to hit his cheek at maximum power. It is true!