FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When and why should not we sleep?

rjraaz
Getting enough sleep is essential for good health. A small disturbance in sleep time may face several adverse consequences. About the timing of sleep in the Scriptures are too many important things. These traditions have been added so that the person will not have to face health problems.

According to the Scriptures was forbidden to sleep in the evening. In addition to health reasons, according to the Scriptures are a few things on which to sleep, it is time barred.Person without the grace of Lakshmi in the face of economic troubles. Quality of life is severely affected.

Health in terms of gold in the evening is harmful. Increases the time to sleep and indigestion problem is laziness. Excessive body fat increases the risk of obesity is increasing. Sleep does not come at night, which remains idle all day. Speed ​​does not work. Can lead to mental stress. Due to these reasons is forbidden to sleep in the evening.