FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What about Norway- can I get a job in Norway??

therimalaya
I'm planning to go to Norway for study, but i'm not sure about getting a job there since I've no knowledge on Norwegian Language...? Could any one please suggest me, what should I do?? In my county, there are not any institute or school for teaching Norwegian Language.
deanhills
As far as I know the language medium for University is English. I'm sure there will be many others studying as well, and there will definitely be courses available when you get there. So I'd wait until you're there before you start to learn the language.
c'tair
I'm also quite curious about this issue, although I may go there after finishing my education there. I'm thinking that Norway could use one more sys-admin/coder/designer, right?
deanhills
c'tair wrote:
I'm also quite curious about this issue, although I may go there after finishing my education there. I'm thinking that Norway could use one more sys-admin/coder/designer, right?
DEFINITELY. I know of a good friend of the Netherlands who has a job in the far north of Norway. He is enjoying it tremendously. He is working on contract for three years.
acidrain
i dont know but that interessts me because i want go to norway and live there