FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you have for breakfast today?

lovescience
How do you eat for your breakfast?

What do you have for your breakfast today?
sudipbanerjee
Today I eat Sattoo consumed in lemon mixed water. Sattu or Chhatua are ground powders of pulses and cereals.
therimalaya
I have BHAT (boiled Rice), AALU and MASAWRA (potato and something that is made Nepal)... Have you ever eaten MASWRA??
Peterssidan
Today I had an open sandwich with leverpastej and filmjölk with muesli.
deanhills
therimalaya wrote:
I have BHAT (boiled Rice), AALU and MASAWRA (potato and something that is made Nepal)... Have you ever eaten MASWRA??
No I haven't. Does it come with special spices?
Smile
Vanilla
Usually I eat bred with butter or cream cheese (or ham and cheese, it depends) and I drink coffee or iced tea. But today exceptionally I ate sushi! Haha! I couldn't resist, I made sushi last night and it was sooooo good! So I ate sushi in the morning and took some to eat at work. Very good stuff!
Hello_World
Today I had fried eggs on toast with bacon and chips, and a latte at a cafe.

If I eat breakfast at a cafe, I would usually get french toast or pancakes and a coffee but the cafe didn't serve french toast or pancakes.

Late breakfast in a cafe on the weekend is a luxury that I love to enjoy.
menino
Today for breakfast, I had a few mixed fruits, that were left over from yesterday.

Usually I have cereal mixed with porridge, and most times for breakfast, its usually a cup of tea or 2.

On weekends, I usually have eggs, either plain or omelet, and on rare group meetups, its usually a buffet, so at that time, its "no holds barred!". Laughing
ankur209
It was green salad,with sips of tea and some oats !! Actually there is nothing that sort of breakfast for me...It all depends on mood whether to eat a lil' or to get over with the days stuff Cool
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Chirebhaja (Fried pressed rice) and tea in breakfast.
sudipbanerjee
Today in breakfast I ate bread with butter, one boiled egg and a sandesh. Sandesh is a sweet product made with milk and sugar. It is very popular in Bengal.p
deanhills
I've never been a breakfast person, even as a kid. So if I do have something, it's usually a cup of coffee, or if I'm in a health mood, green tea with mint.
FastDebrid
lovescience wrote:

I'm not sure how to answer 'how' but I usually don't eat in the morning. It's not intentional. I just don't have the time since I have classes early in the morning.

Although when I have the time, I eat what is available. Today, I didn't eat any which is usual since five years ago. The earliest thing I ate today was my morning snack which is three pieces of graham crackers. Yum! Very Happy
rjraaz
Breakfast! Is it necessary to have breakfast, are having breakfast is good for our health or i mean to say that breakfast really effects our health.

If it is, What type of food we should have to take in breakfast?
menino
Today for breakfast, I had cornflakes and tea.
But yesterday, I had spicy chicken with mixed vegetables sandwich.

Although I dont usually eat breakfast, I sometimes eat something small at breakfast time, to become less tired after work, and it has helped.
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
Breakfast! Is it necessary to have breakfast, are having breakfast is good for our health or i mean to say that breakfast really effects our health.

I'm almost certain it entirely depends on the person. I know they say breakfast is essential for good health but some people just don't do good with heavy food at that time of the day. I'm one of those. In an ideal situation I'd have a small snack at 10:00 a.m. Another at lunch time. And then a nice square meal in the early evening. Depending how active I am at night, another snack at night.
bukaida
rjraaz wrote:

The term breakfast refers that you are breaking a long fast ( usually 8-10 hours, depending on when you have taken your dinner last night). It is absolutely necessary since you are begining your day and you should be energitic which can come only from food. In most part of the developed country, the convention is--High breakfast, Low Lunch, High supper, Low Dinner. This cycle keeps the body healthy.

The breakfast should contain a proper mixure of fruits, cereals, milk/butter and juice. The boiled egg can also be clubbed. Try not to have your breakfast with Junk/Fast food, however tasty it may appear.
FastDebrid
bukaida wrote:

The term breakfast refers that you are breaking a long fast ( usually 8-10 hours, depending on when you have taken your dinner last night). It is absolutely necessary since you are begining your day and you should be energitic which can come only from food. In most part of the developed country, the convention is--High breakfast, Low Lunch, High supper, Low Dinner. This cycle keeps the body healthy.

The breakfast should contain a proper mixure of fruits, cereals, milk/butter and juice. The boiled egg can also be clubbed. Try not to have your breakfast with Junk/Fast food, however tasty it may appear.

Wow. Thanks for the info. I was somehow curious with what breakfast meant but didn't bother knowing about it. So thanks! Very Happy Now, I know. Very Happy
sudipbanerjee
today I take bread with butter, boiled egg and coffee.
FastDebrid
Today, I had 4-5 cheesebreads and cold water. Very Happy
mshafiq
Today i ate in my breakfast rice cereal cookies and cup of tea.
Flegit
A few innocent babies, as usual... Twisted Evil
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Luchi and Potato curry in breakfast. Luchi prepared by mixing fine maida flour with water and a spoonful of ghee, which is then divided into small balls. These balls are flattened using a rolling-pin and individually deep-fried in cooking oil or ghee.
savable
well nice post here ! Today I had two Naans (kind of chapati baked inside a mud made burner) .
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter and boiled egg.
foumy6
Well I am not much of a breakfast person, but today I had a granola bar, then after I got to school I drank a Monster Rehab Rojo tea.

Monster Energy Rehab Rojo Tea by MikeAdamsPhotos, on Flickr
Very tasty Smile
deanhills
foumy6 wrote:
Well I am not much of a breakfast person, but today I had a granola bar, then after I got to school I drank a Monster Rehab Rojo tea.
What does it taste like?
foumy6
well i am really bad at describing it so i found this:
Quote:
Taste ect: So I pop the top and get a sweet fruity scent along with a hint of tea. I pour some in a cup and it comes out reddish tea color with no carbonation. I take a sip and right off I get some cranberry followed by some cherry and a little herbal tea. It is sweet and more juice than tea with a little of the cranberry bitterness at the finish. This drink goes down fast and smooth. I like it even more than the original lemon rehab. The combination of flavors just explode in your mouth( don’t even go there!). Grade A+
Kick/Ingredients: As with the original this drink really delivers the energy. Had had this early in the morning when I needed a little rehab myself and in 15 minutes I felt a big blast of energy. The energy level never quite reached the jitters but it was close. I also felt a lot more refreshed. I had a good solid buzz for at least 4 hours with no crash. The ingredients are almost identical to Lemonade Rehab.170 mg, glucose, black tea extract, concentrated coconut water, Milk Thistle, Quercetin, Guarana, Inositol, Glucuronolactone, L-Carnitine, Acai extract, Goji Berry extract, and Mangosteen extract. Then besides the blend you have Taurine, Ginseng, and some B vitamins. You also have Cranberry juice in this flavor instead of Lemon juice. There is no Vitamin C in this flavor. You get all that with 20 calories and 6 grams of sugars and carbs. It is sweetened with sucralose and Ace K. I give it a solid B+ for kick/ingredients. They really put some thought into this product.

this is from http://www.edjunkie.com/reviews/Monster%20Rehab%20Rojo%20tea.html

Also I drank another today Razz
bukaida
Today I took Roti ( flat unleavened bread cooked on a tava (flat skillet)) and Ghugni (dried yellow peas or dried white peas is cooked with gravy, in the traditional eastern Indian style then served with onion pieces) in breakfast. It ended with a banana and one orange.
nigam
i ate fried rice with corned beef and an egg with a cup of coffee....what a great day to start this morning....I love my morning routine....
sudipbanerjee
Today I took Satto consumed in lemon mixed water.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate idli with sambar and chatni. Idli is a south Indian dish made from rice. Sambar made from pea. Excellent dish. anyone may try
Rcocowild
I always try to have a healthy and balanced breakfast. I try to have fruit first and then some 9 grain bread with some cheese turkey and a light coffee.

Very Happy
mshafiq
today i ate apples and soaked almond
after taht ate rice cereal with milk and one cup of tea
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter, boiled egg and one cup of tea.
Ankhanu
Coffee and three oatmeal cookies Razz
lovescience
Cereal, milk, kiwifruit, and green salad today.

Can't wait for lunch! Very Happy
Navigator
Bacon and eggs!
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti (made from wheat) and potato curry. After that I take a cup of Tea.
abhizz
Todays my breakfast was 'bread and egg roast' spicy and tasty
sudipbanerjee
Today in breakfast I took Satto and lemon mixed water.
nextime
i just fried rice Sad
sudipbanerjee
Today I took bread with butter, boiled egg and coffe.
TheGremlyn
I just had toast with butter and peanut butter. I find the butter prevents the peanut butter from sticking. Simple.
sudipbanerjee
Today I took satto with lemon mixed water.
Cosmoslayer
Fish, rice, banana, choco drink. O_O
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti, potato curry and tea.
busaboss
My breakfast for today was a full meal. I ate a fired chicken with rice and that really gave a big boost in energy. Very Happy
menino
Usually my breakfast since the last couple of weeks, have been cereal... I mix oat meal with bran sticks, and weetabix, and add a few raisins and almonds. Sometimes I add a little milk, but otherwise just let it cook for a few minutes in hot water.

Sometimes on the weekends, I have eggs for breakfast

Breakfast is indeed the most important part of the day. For a long time, I used to not have breakfast, and only recently started getting used to it, even though I don't feel that hungry in the morning. I feel more hungry at night, and am trying to stop eating late nights as well.
Vanilla
Woke up late today and didn't have to time to eat a proper breakfast. Razz I almost breathed a cup of instant coffee, so I'm pretty hungry right now. Sad
mshafiq
i ate rice cereal with soaked almond and boild egg
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Idli with Sambar and cutney. Idli is a South Indian food made by steaming a batter consisting of fermented black lentils and rice.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice, boiled egg, boiled potato with butter.
enilsoncba
Today lunch is a whitey rice, beans, a grilled meat with an egg and a wonderful accompanying green salad.
In Brazil, however, do not usually eat soup for lunch, so the typical Brazilian breakfast consists of rice and beans and some "mixing" usually some type of egg or meat with or without vegetables or potatoes fried or boiled. The dessert, usually fruit or candy are common "close" with a sip of coffee. For most Brazilians, lunch is the main meal of the day, consuming at least one hour between transportation, meals and rest.
sudipbanerjee
today I ate bread with butter, boiled egg and tea.
mshafiq
Today before breakfast i ate fruits like apples and different berries and few socked almonds then after fifteen minute i ate my breakfast i took omlate with two piece of bread and one cup of tea.
apple
Breakfast was 4 slices of bread with egg salad.

After reading all these posts about roti and curry. I might have to make roti for dinner Smile
Good article, come along with you to learn next.
apple
Home made bread with fried chicken and water Smile
Gitesh
bukaida wrote:
Today I took Roti ( flat unleavened bread cooked on a tava (flat skillet)) and Ghugni (dried yellow peas or dried white peas is cooked with gravy, in the traditional eastern Indian style then served with onion pieces) in breakfast. It ended with a banana and one orange.

Its a pretty heavy breakfast ,good nutrition though., Do you skip lunch after this breakfast?
sudipbanerjee
today I ate only two piece of bread with mango jelly.
nadalia
Today was one of those days that I was on my way out of the door, so I had two pieces of ezekiel bread with earth balance and nutritional yeast.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti and curry. After that a cup of tea.
mshafiq
today i did not take any thing special just i ate flake cereal with milk by mixing pop cereal also and it taste good to me.as usual i have a cup of tea.this is my breakfast for today
Vanilla
I'm eating lots of fried stuff and coke. You know, the drinking type. Very Happy
The reason why I'm writing this here is to make clear that I'll die before I turn 40. Twisted Evil
Marcuzzo
Vanilla wrote:
I'm eating lots of fried stuff and coke. You know, the drinking type. Very Happy
The reason why I'm writing this here is to make clear that I'll die before I turn 40. Twisted Evil

because of the snorting, drinking or both? Twisted Evil
kmr_mukund
i take variety of breakfast every day like juice,fruit etc.today i took 4 bread with butter and jam and 1 glass complan in breakfast.
subhan1
A cute little rabbit Smile
sudipbanerjee
Today i ate roti and potato curry. After that i take one cup of tea.
busaboss
I ate fried egg and embutido with bread this morning.. So yummy! Very Happy
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Rice with Ghee and Aloo bhate. Ghee is a class of clarified butter and Aloo bhate is a version of mashed potato. This is totally bengali food.
williamholt
Veg burger and mango juice
Lishmares
Today i ate two toast with peanut butter and drank 500 ml of milk with 50 g scoop of protein powder in it.

My nutrition is based on protein because i do workout every days so this morning i took about 50 g of proteins with what i mentioned now i still need about 100g before the end of the day...
sudipbanerjee
Today I didn't found time to take my breakfast. I only ate two biscuits with a cup of tea. Now I will go for lunch.
johannespilz
a bread with jam and a muesli. cereals are important. dont eat the shitty white bread. and it should be a good breakfast. i cant understand people who dont eat in the morning. i even skip the coffee, tea or water it is. although i eat a lot i get hungry very soon again. so if someone has ideas to get rid of this even though i think i eat healthy and a lot please let me know
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti (wheat made preparation) with potato curry. Then I took one cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Now 10.30 a.m. I didn't get time to take my breakfast still now. Now I am going for breakfast. Lets see what I got
zaxacongrejo
I use to eat bred with cheese or cold meat or both ,or something that kind , it depends of the mood im having , and I then I drink my coffee ,(espresso/ expresso ) Italian style.Also smoke some north African flavors and I’m up and ready to face the world again world that i left 5 hours before Very Happy
deanhills
No breakfast today. Had a cup of tea though.
loveandormoney
Breakfast

Fruit apple
Chinese tea
Fried potatoes with tomatoes and onions.
twotrophy
I ate Porridge and drank milk for breakfast today. It is one of my favorite food for breakfast. I added a lot of pepper onto it as well. By the way, does anyone else like porridge?
samanyolu07
2 eggs
1 case yogurt
and pasta

and Green Tea
bluepig83
Mostly I just go with cereal. It's quick and convenient, and these days, they're fortified with vitamin B and other good stuff.

Although today I also added in a hard-boiled egg for protein and a banana for the potassium.
loveandormoney
Today:
Asian breakfast:
salted dry fish
and
rice soup.
Jasson
I like to eat some noodles in breakfast. With this i like to eat egg sandwich and drink fruit juice in breakfast. This is my favorite breakfast and also healthy for me.
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
Asian breakfast:
salted dry fish
and
rice soup.

how do i try this in europe? im serious not a joke.
mshafiq
i did not take any thing today in the morning.because i am fasting.i forgot to put alarm at the time of eating.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Cornflower with milk and banana.
jajarvin
I'm eating breakfast. It consists of one banana and one of oranges, and yogurt. Right now, I am dringing my first cup of coffee and then I will drink two cups of coffee. Smile
deanhills
Have been contemplating an omelet for a couple of hours now. Very soon it will be lunch though. May stick with the omelet for lunch though.
Sabbadon
I just had a Vanilla Tea and few biscuits Smile
deanhills
I had French Vanilla cappuccino from Tim Hortons in Dubai Mall this morning. It was quite chilly in the morning, and that cappuccino went down really nicely. Cool
codegeek
Rice and Daal(lentil soup) with chicken curry and a pickle made out of potatoes and lemons. Loved it!
deanhills
codegeek wrote:
Rice and Daal(lentil soup) with chicken curry and a pickle made out of potatoes and lemons. Loved it!
Sounds like my kind of food, except food I'd have at lunch and dinner though. This dish really sounds wonderful however. Never had pickled potato before. Think I've just got hungry! Very Happy
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Biscuit with honey in breakfast.
wombatrpgs
I managed to get locked out of my room for 4 hours after a shower, kind of throwing off my breakfast plans.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Chire bhaja (fried pressed rice) with badam and one cup of tea.
dapopeyoh
I had my fill today. I ate Quaker oats with some bread and eggs Very Happy
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Masala dosa in breakfast. it is a delicious south Indian dish.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter and a Pantooa (one type of sweet).
wombatrpgs
sudipbanerjee wrote:
Today I ate Masala dosa in breakfast. it is a delicious south Indian dish.

I looked this up, looks like I'll have to try it sometime.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Biscuit with Honey.
rogue_skydragon
I usually like to eat a bowl of Mini Wheats for breakfast, but today I simply had a protein shake.
TheGremlyn
Since I got up a little later in the morning my stomach actually agreed with the idea of breakfast. This morning I had en everything bagel (has onion and sesame seeds and poppy seeds and some other stuff in/on it) with peanut butter on it. I've been craving that lately and I want the bit of protein that's in the peanut butter. I also had some cranberry juice with that since we were down to the last bag of milk, well half a bag.

The day before, after I'd finished my counselling appointment and signed my new lease, I went out to Wimpy's for breakfast and had the breakfast special. That came with 3 strips of turkey bacon, 2 pieces of brown toast, 2 eggs and home fries. I didn't finish the toast and I ended up not eating the eggs since I'm not really into the egg thing right now (it comes and goes). I had some orange juice to go with that meal and it was a good morning!
deanhills
TheGremlyn wrote:
The day before, after I'd finished my counselling appointment and signed my new lease, I went out to Wimpy's for breakfast and had the breakfast special. That came with 3 strips of turkey bacon, 2 pieces of brown toast, 2 eggs and home fries. I didn't finish the toast and I ended up not eating the eggs since I'm not really into the egg thing right now (it comes and goes). I had some orange juice to go with that meal and it was a good morning!
I'm not a MacDonald's fan, but when I was living in Calgary, took to their egg McMuffin breakfasts with steaming hot coffee. Really hit the spot and kept me going for hours. Me together with all of the early morning construction workers as they were rebuilding the building adjacent to my work. I used to go there very early in the morning before work to read my morning paper and get some breakfast, also to escape the morning traffic. Most interesting conversations going on at that time. Couldn't ask for better entertainment for breakfast.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate butter toast, boiled egg and tea.
sudipbanerjee
I am suffering from cold and fever. no taste in the mouth. I just take one cup of tea with two biscuits.
Peterssidan
I put rolled oats, muesli, Kellogs corn flakes and milk in a bowl and ate.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter, sweet and tea.
mengshi200
Today I had a sweet potato(very health food,recommend),and a bowl of rice millet porridge.These are pure nature foods.
sudipbanerjee
Idli, a South Indian dish.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter and a sweet.
sudipbanerjee
I just took my breakfast with biscuit and fruit.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter and Sandesh.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti, potatao curry and a sweet.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti and Potato Curry with a sugar.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate butter toast and a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I took two biscuits and a glass of orange juice.
sudipbanerjee
I start today with some biscuits and sweets.
mshafiq
Today i just ate one boiled egg and cereal and cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
two biscuits with a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Paobhaji, a preparation of bread. Its a delicious dish.
sudipbanerjee
Two biscuits and one cup of cold tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Sandwich.
codegeek
I had rice with lentil soup (daal) and a curry made of cauliflower, and tomato pickle on the side. It was delicious.
Benton
I consume coffee or cold tea, But today extremely, I couldn't avoid, I made sushi last night and it was sooooo excellent, So I ate sushi in the morning and took some to eat at work. Very excellent items....
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Pav Bhaji in breakfast. Pav Bhaji consists of Pav - lightly toasted and buttered bread and Bhaji- spicy potato curry. It is mainly Marathi cuisine but today popular all over India.
Nyasro
bread
deanhills
Friday in the UAE is the equivalent of a Sunday elsewhere, so had a late brunch. I beat up three eggs with a quarter cup of water and three table spoons of ground flax seed. I friend it in coconut oil and once ready topped it with strawberry preserves. Went down quite nicely.
Bluedoll
Bran Flakes, honey, banana with milk of course, then glass of orange juice after walking around the house looking out the windows to see what the day will bring, looks like sunshine
deanhills
Bluedoll wrote:
Bran Flakes, honey, banana with milk of course, then glass of orange juice after walking around the house looking out the windows to see what the day will bring, looks like sunshine
Sounds great. Summer must be on its way for Canada. Very Happy
sudipbanerjee
Bread with butter, a boiled egg and a cup of tea.
kate124
Nothing yet but planning to have one cup of whole milk with biscuits
sudipbanerjee
I am feeling uneasy due to common cold and headache. I just skip my breakfast today. I drink only a cup of ginger tea in the morning.
Arnolde
Hi Lovescience,
Breakfast provides the nutrients we all need to start our day off right so we must have healthy breakfast daily. Breakfast boost our metabolism and helps in losing body weight. Breakfast increase our metabolic rate, lower cholesterol, reduce high blood pressure and and reduces the risk of obesity, heart disease, certain types of cancer and diabetes.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Corn flakes with milk.
GuidanceReader
That depends on what you define as breakfast. I did not eat anything during the conventional time that is considered breakfast. The first thing I ate, thus breaking my fast, today was a piece of chocolate cake.
Peterssidan
One and a half slice of bread with mackerel fillet in tomato sauce on top, and rolled oats (was out of muesli) and walnuts in a bowl of filmjölk.
Nyasro
Hmm... I had nothing than bread with tea.
I don't take much on breakfast.
deanhills
I'm not a breakfast person either, but couldn't sleep last night, and when I woke up after three hours, was ravenously hungry. So had breakfast at 5:00 a.m. which turned out to be a delicious omelet. Amazing how that omelet filled me and lasted until almost dinner time. Maybe there's some logic in having a breakfast after all! Razz
sudipbanerjee
Bread with butter, one boiled egg and one cup of lemon tea.
jajarvin
Today my breakfast consisted of two cups of black coffee.
Dominicq
Hi Lovescience,
I took a chicken breast, a cup of steamed brown rice and a salad serving in breakfast. Breakfast boost immunity system and reduce the risk of major health disease. Breakfast strengthen metabolism and helps in losing and maintaining body weight.
mshafiq
I ate today in my breakfast fried egg with bread ,some soaked almonds and cup of tea with muffin.
sudipbanerjee
I ate a cake and took one cup of lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
Bread with jam, boiled egg and a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with jam, a boiled egg and one cup of lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I didn't got time for breakfast. After coming office I ate two cake and one cup of lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
My stomach is upset since last night. I skip today's breakfast. Now I will go for lunch.
sudipbanerjee
Today I took Chicken Sandwich and a cup of lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
I only ate two biscuits and a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti with Egg Curry.
Nyasro
I didnt have breakfast today Smile
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti and egg curry.
mshafiq
Today i ate egg omlate with bread and one cup of tea
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate cake and tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today Iate bread with butter, an boiled egg and a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Roti, egg curry and one cup of tea.
Queiros
i eat one bread with butter and one yoggi
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate biscuits and one cup of lemon tea.
deanhills
No breakfast. But am working towards a late lunch. This day's just flown.
sudipbanerjee
I didn't find time to take breakfast. Today I ate only a cake and cup of tea.
Sylin
an English breakfast with a hot cup of tea
pravojednostavno
that was a croissant with cottage cheese and energizing tea with guarana
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Chirebhaja, one cream roll (one type of biscuit) and one cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
I just took two biscuits with one cup of tea.
Queiros
Today for breakfast, I had a few mixed fruits, that were left over from yesterday.

Usually I have cereal mixed with porridge, and most times for breakfast, its usually a cup of tea or 2.

On weekends, I usually have eggs, either plain or omelet, and on rare group meetups, its usually a buffet, so at that time, its "no holds barred!". Laughing
deanhills
I generally don't have breakfast, but did have the odd one when I was away in Oman a few days ago. It came included in my hotel room rate. Was quite a novel experience as the dishes were half Indian, and half continental with eggs. I went straight for the curry. Channa dahl with eggs. Felt quite heavy though that led me to conclude it's not an ideal combo for good digestion. A couple of days before that I had a curry semolina type dish, also with dahl, and that was much better. So probably better to combine pulses with grains and eggs with vegetables only or other meat like bacon (which obviously isn't available in the Middle East).
grofet
Just a piece of cake and a lot of fried peanuts for right now. I will have my true breakfast several minutes from now. I heard that we have meat balls here for breakfast. It would be great to have breakfast with meatballs and rice at once. You people have to try it because it is so delicious for me. Breakfast is very important to our health.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Pav Bhaji. Its a marathi dish consisting of toasted Pav buttered on both sides and spicy curry.
Jackob
Hi Guys,
I had a cup of steamed brown rice with a small fruits and vegetables salad in breakfast. To lose my body weight I am having diet meal plans and working out regularly.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate egg toast with one cup of tea.
dmbi601
I did not have breakfast today.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate two biscuits, one piece of sugarcane, one sandesh and one cup of tea.
DesquisiadoMoral
I don't breakfast today Embarassed
I feel sick Sad
sudipbanerjee
Two biscuits and a sweet.
sudipbanerjee
Biscuits and tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with ghugni. Dried yellow peas cooked with gravy makes the delicious dish 'Ghugni'.
Deline
Just bread and chocolat milk ^^
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate biscuits and sweets.
pravojednostavno
Banana, 4 pieces *dances around the chair
but do not ask me what I ate couple of hours later Wink
sudipbanerjee
I ate bread with Ghugni and a cup of tea.
mshafiq
Today i had whole wheat cereal with milk and fruit salad.I love to eat fruit s in morning.
sudipbanerjee
Only two biscuits and one cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Cake and tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread and ghugni. After eating I take a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate radhaballabhi and Alur dom. radhaballavi is snacks made from wheat.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate radhaballabhi and Alur dom. radhaballavi is snacks made from wheat.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate upma in breakfast. Upma is made by Semolina or Suji.
Deline
Just coffee, milk and Pannetone Smile
Pippo90
I usually have nothing for breakfast. Maybe just a cup of coffee.
deanhills
Pippo90 wrote:
I usually have nothing for breakfast. Maybe just a cup of coffee.
The same here. Think it's just about time for a cup of tea here for breakfast. Very Happy
Nyasro
Tea with bread Smile and egg after that.
I think egg is good for help and it contains protein.
sudipbanerjee
Today I took two biscuits and a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Bread with butter, one boiled egg and a cup of hot tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti with potato curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Upma in breakfast. In our Bengal we also called it Jhal Suji.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter and a boiled egg.
markharris
Wheat bread and tea
mshafiq
i ate today rice with chicken and yougret and salad.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Idli with curry.
Nyasro
I had bread and egg on breakfast
sudipbanerjee
Roti with potato curry and sweet.
standready
This morning I had rice instead of oatmeal. Tomorrow might be pancakes.
Blaster
This morning I enjoyed a donut from dunkin donuts. Brownie battered to be exact. Along with my morning cup of coffee and a few pieces of bacon. Breakfast of champions I guess you could say
moncong
this really never ending topic Laughing
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate my breakfast at the Lunch time. So its a combination of breakfast and lunch. I ate Rice, Paneer curry, Vegetable Cutlet, Spring roll. All are vegetarian items.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Jhal Suji (Spicy semolina)in breakfast.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate only a biscuit in breakfast.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti with Alur Dom (Potato curry).
cabenqc
1 walnut soft bread
william
Considering the past few days, I've slept 5-6 times at 1-4 hours each, I can't really define what breakfast is. Confused I guess that granola bar I had is the closest thing to breakfast.

Generally, though, I have a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. I'll usually fry an egg on weekends.
deanhills
I can relate William. It's survival to get to work, and breakfast is the last thing on my mind. I've done with the almost no sleep as well this week. Until Wednesday when I managed to put in 9 hours sleep. I basically passed out on the couch just after dinner and didn't know where I was when I woke up.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with Alur Dom (Spicy potato curry). After that I took one cup of tea.
chartcentral
Didn't have breakfast but had beef stew for brunch. Smile
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Chirebhaja and cream roll in breakfast.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate one cream patties and chirebhaja.
chartcentral
Two slices of whole wheat bread and a cup of instant coffee. Smile
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti and ghugni.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with ghee, boiled egg and boiled potato.
Nyasro
Nothing today for breakfast
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate cake and biscuits. After that I took one cup of lemon tea.
grofet
Breakfast for today is fried rice noodle with chicken egg. I'm not quite like it since it has too many cooking oil on the noodle. Too many cooking oil is not good for our health. We have to avoid consume too many cooking oil to stay healthy in the future. Today i drink water with no additional ingredient. We have to avoid consuming too many food. We have to know the limit of each food ingredients we eat so we can avoid the negative effect of the food ingredient. Thank you very much.
sudipbanerjee
Today I took one fruit cake and one cup of tea.
Nyasro
I just had tea for breakfast today
sudipbanerjee
Fruit cake and lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
Last night I attend a marriage ceremony and took my dinner very late night. So today I skip my breakfast. I only took one cup of lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
Fruit cake and lemon tea.
Deline
Cheese toasted with bread and milk.
Rusomuscle
I almost always have this:
• 8 egg whites + 2 whole eggs
• Coffee
• 2 slices of Whole wheat bread w/ cream cheese.
Deline
Today, only toasted bread with butter.
sudipbanerjee
Fruit cake and one cup of lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
The same menu as usual : fruit cake and lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
As usual fruit cake and lemon tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Luchi, Potato curry, two sweets and a cup of tea. Luchi is a deep fried flatbread made by wheat flour. It is a typical dish of Bengal.
sudipbanerjee
Back to the pavilion. Same menu: fruit cake and lemon tea. Actually I didn't find time to take the proper breakfast at home.
andro_king
I had Bread omelette Smile It's good to take as much as proteins you can in the morning to start the day in a good spirit. Smile
sudipbanerjee
Only a biscuit and a cup of lemon tea.
Nyasro
I had just TEA
Iceaxe0410
I had nothing for breakfast today. I have to fast for my procedure I'm doing later today. What I usually eat for breakfast is a salad. Before that, I used to pretty much skip breakfast other than maybe something to drink.
sudipbanerjee
One glass of satoo with two biscuits.
sudipbanerjee
Brown bread with jam and tea.
sudipbanerjee
Cream roll, cake and tea.
steeve
I ate one sandwich, one potatp prantha and a glass of fresh fruits juice.
grofet
Eat nothing for breakfast today.
I eat fried egg with rice and soya sauce at the end of the night about at 04.00 am.
Stop eating on the 04.30 and start the fasting until the sun is gone.
sudipbanerjee
Roti, egg curry and tea.
sudipbanerjee
One chicken sandwich
TheGremlyn
I had banana nut cheerios and now I'm just drinking an Ensure shake since I know I haven't been eating the greatest. I was going to drink some coffee and I tried this new starbucks vanilla flavoured coffee for my Keurig but it was just weird so I'll be tossing those out.
supermanlovejan
nasi lemak and coffee..............
Nyasro
I had nothing today Sad
grofet
Today i have no breakfast at all. No eat and drink until the sunset. I'm fasting at this time.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate jhal suji and biscuits.
steeve
In the morning, I ate 2 boiled egg with a glass of chocolate milk. and 1 piece of butter sandwich.
grofet
Right now i have no breakfast at all. But i have plan to eat breakfast with fish and rice after i have enough point at frihost forum. Breakfast is very important for our body. But so many people lazy to get breakfast.
zimmer
sudipbanerjee wrote:
One glass of satoo with two biscuits.

This is a diet breakfast.. lol

I eat rice, scramble egg, hot dog and bread with sandwich of mayonnaise then hot coffee with milk.. perfect breakfast..

Satisfies my tummy and can work longer to end of the day.
sudipbanerjee
Roti, potato curry and tea.
sudipbanerjee
One cream roll, one cake and two sweets.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Jhal suji and a cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
cake, sweet and tea.
rayval
I cook for both me and my mom, who is a tad bit lazy in the mornings so I need some pretty good-arse breakfast to get her out of bed. It's usually some brunch-kinda thing, but tomorrow it was just some omelet and coffee. I have the right to be lazy too.
sudipbanerjee
cake and tea.
sudipbanerjee
cake and fruit.
mshafiq
Today i ate in the morning naan with butter chicken.
sudipbanerjee
Bread with butter and banana.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate cake and tea.
Seams
Chobani Greek Yogurt with Peach on the bottom! YUM!!!
sudipbanerjee
Roti and egg curry with a cup of tea.
loveandormoney
Today

we had

Thai Breakfast.

Delicious.
johans
lovescience wrote:

Good question.

I cooked with my favorite omelet that have onions 2 eggs with salt and Hotdog plus rice. Of-course my day will not complete if there is no coffee.

Breakfast is my most favorite part of eating because i eat too much at breakfast. I got headache if i have light breakfast.

usually i eat rice, fried rice egg, hotdog, ham, suasages.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate muri with badam and chanachur.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate fruitcake and lemon tea.
donoob88x
my brother and i usually eat together, we are studying far from our parents, that's why we usually cook for breakfast, or just buy some food outside. We like fried Eggplant with egg, then a rice.. but sometimes we eat bread before that meal,. and oh, we used to eat in the office, as a working student, we are in the office in the morning and eat in the pantry as they called, but i think it is dinning area. To make the long story short, we always eat rice in the morning, asian.
sudipbanerjee
Roti, curry and a sandesh.
sudipbanerjee
Muri, water and batasa. Muri is an item like puffed rice and batasa is a sweet made from sugar.
Insanity
I don't usually eat breakfast because it upsets my stomach, but I generally like to have a full breakfast whenever I'm up late and it's before lunch. I like to make omlettes for myself every weekend morning with lots of delicious toppings like bacon and sausage.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate egg toast sandwich. It was a delicious dish.
sudipbanerjee
Cake, biscuit and tea.
grofet
Today i eat fried brown tofu with some vegetables inside of the tofu. I like the taste of it and want to eat that again on the future. Hmmm yummy tofu. LOL...
sudipbanerjee
Cake, soan papdi and narkel naru.
sudipbanerjee
Different from my regular food: Chicken Sandwich and Coffee.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with dal, curry and fish. A long time after I ate ricein the early morning.
Selina001
Oatmeal milk, a banana, fried eggs
Nutritious and healthy

sony xperia z3 handyhülle
BigGeek
My typical breakfast - 4 eggs scrambled - 1/2 cup of shredded wheat cereal - 1 banana on the cereal - 1 tablespoon raw honey - 1/2 cup milk.

I eat lunch and dinner with a similar break down of protein, carbohydrates, and fats.

So here is the break down - body building style - say you are going to eat 1000 calories a day.

You want to break down the calories into protein, carbs, and fats - healthy breakdown is 40% of your calories are carbs - 30% Protein - 30% Fats.

So that is 400 calories from carbs - 300 calories from protein - 300 calories from fat.

Carbs and Proteins are 4 calories per gram, fats are 9 calories per gram.

SO 400/4 = 100 grams of Carbs
300/4 = 75 grams of Protein
300/9 = 33.3 grams of fat

You then take these numbers and divide them by 3 = 33 grams of carbs, 25 grams of protein, 11 grams of fat - This is now your per meal break down. So when you go to a nutrition table you chose foods that give you the 33 grams of carbs 25 grams of protein, and 11 grams of fat.

It is not exact - if you are a few grams over or under per meal of one or the other nutrient it is no problem - we are trying to get close not go insane trying to conform to some numbers.

Also - if you need more calories say 2500 you start with that and run the math - I just used 1000 as an example for ease of calculations!
deanhills
That looks like a square breakfast to me. Calculations look great, but sound a bit exhausting to me. Although I guess once you have made a few of them, you could eye ball it after that?

I'd imagine you work out a bit. Do you do your workouts in the morning or evening?
sudipbanerjee
Rice with daal, curry, potato fries.
sudipbanerjee
Rice, daal, potato chips and egg curry.
moncong
boiled egg and tofu.. Razz
sudipbanerjee
Satoo and sweet.
sudipbanerjee
Rice with Daal, potato chips and chatni.
slcpskon
I often have an egg and some bread for my breakfast. housse sony xperia e3 coque galaxy A5
deanhills
My favourite fast food. Lightly toast a tortilla on both sides in a dry frying pan, and then roll up with plenty of grated cheese in it. Turning into an addiction of mine. Razz
deathaction
Today for breakfast, I had cornflakes and tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice, ghee, potato fry and egg curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Rice, Musur daal, Potato and egg fry. All was made by me.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Rice with boiled egg, daal and potato.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with stuffed potato and prawn curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate biscuits with one cup tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Riti, Daal tadka with pickle. Roti and tadka was made by own hand.
johans
I have pancit cantoon, corned beef, rice and two cups of coffee.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate sattoo and biscuits.
bioinfo_lcs
lovescience wrote:

Noodles, haha
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti with pickle and sweet.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with jam and a sweet. After that I took one cup of red tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with daal and egg curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with two types of fish: rohu and bata.
johans
I have oatmeal, hotdog, and brewed coffee.

Feels like a full. Smile

For me breakfast is the most important meal on my life and most delicious to eat. This will help me a lot to the entire day working and alive gives me more energy.

Dinner is also good but i think bad for the health.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti with egg curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Rice with musur daal, potato curry and Posto.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate sattoo and biscuits.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate ghhogni and muri. After that I took one cup of tea.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with dal, egg omelet and fish curry.
mshafiq
I ate today bread with fry egg and one cup of coffee
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti with egg curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with potato and fish curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with potato curry and fish.
sudipbanerjee
Satoo and biscuits.
cybersa
Today i woke up very late.
So i planned to prepare breakfast myself and i prepared noodles for my breakfast.
It was delicious. Very Happy
deanhills
I'm visiting with a friend in Johannesburg and am enjoying some really great papayas for breakfast these days. Haven't had those in ages. Fruit only breakfast.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with vegetable soup and fish curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I again ate rice with fish curry but today's food was not so good.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti with egg curry and sweet dish.
mrshadow
Today I ate bread and eggs.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with Musur Daal and fish curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today i ate rice with fish curry and vegetables.
mshafiq
Today only i took almond cereal in breakfast.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate roti with pea curry and sweets.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti, potato fry and banana.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with daal and mango chatni.
sudipbanerjee
Today i ate bread with butter and sweet.
sudipbanerjee
Rice with daal and egg curry.
sudipbanerjee
Sattoo with two biscuits.
sudipbanerjee
Rice with potato and fish fry and ghee.
Peterssidan
Three slices of bread with potato salad and chicken, and a little bit of cheese on top.
loveandormoney
Pineapplecake.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Rice with fish curry and Chatni.
sudipbanerjee
Rice with fish curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with egg fry and potato chips.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate Roti with egg curry.
sudipbanerjee
Almost same food like before: Rice with fish curry.
sudipbanerjee
Rice with fish curry.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with boiled egg, potato and ghee.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with pulse and bhaji.
Peterssidan
A bowl of muesli and milk, with a few bilberries and strawberries that I picked outside.
Superhitsongs
Oats Dosa
loveandormoney
Only today

cheries
grated peanuts
buttermilk no butter no mil buttermilk.

Delicious.

When You have problems with stomach,
then steam the cherries a little bit.
sudipbanerjee
Rice with egg fry and potato stuff.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with fish curry.
loveandormoney
I can see

fish
rice

and my brain is dancing delicious
jajarvin
Blueberry juice and one banana
loveandormoney
Tomato fried
potato fried
tea hot
and special broccoli salad. Masarap.
Peterssidan
One bowl with muesli and milk, with some additional sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and a few pieces of banana.
One lightly-roasted open sandwich with leverpostej and banana slices.
One lightly-roasted open sandwich with ham and bostongurka (similar to pickled cucumbers but small pieces and more spice).
loveandormoney
Apple in salt.
Delicious when You have to drink a lot of tea.
sudipbanerjee
loveandormoney
sudipbanerjee wrote:

Same.
Delicious.

And we did add Green Tea.
sudipbanerjee
Rice with daal and fish curry.
loveandormoney
Rice sweet sour
salty fish.
loveandormoney
Chicken fried rice
sudipbanerjee
Rice with egg curry.
loveandormoney
Chicken noodle soup.

We bought to much chicken yesterday.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with daal (pulse), potato fry and omelet.
loveandormoney
This morning

frozen fruit.
loveandormoney
Rive fried eggs I know it sounds a little bit....
sudipbanerjee
Two bread with butter and another two with mixed fruit jelly.
loveandormoney
Fruit cake.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate bread with butter and a boiled egg.
loveandormoney
Fried fish. Rice.
loveandormoney
Meat sweet sour rice.
loveandormoney
Fish beans rice.
sudipbanerjee
Today I ate rice with daal and curry.
loveandormoney
Fried rice with onions (fried also)
fish in curry
jajarvin
Coffee and more coffee.
Nothing else.
loveandormoney
Coconutcake+tea,green.
Peterssidan
A bowl of muesli and milk.
loveandormoney
Apple.
Tea.
loveandormoney
Companyparty: so---->Cake. (tomato carot and more)
loveandormoney
Tea
fried rice with tomatoes.
loveandormoney
Fish n rice.
Sweet+sour.