FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nokia Tablet....

Amann
Nokia Tablet with Windows 8 expected to be announced in June 2012

After partnering with Microsoft, a Windows Tablet from Nokia doesn’t seem to be a big surprise. But, the entire idea of Nokia venturing in the Tablet market gives a sense of hope to all the Nokia lovers.

The potential shipping date for Nokia’s Windows 8 Tablet is expected to be in fall 2012. Will it be among the leading devices to carry the Windows 8 Tablet platform? Lets wait and watch.
normanparise
Nokia Tablet is a like a mini-computer.It has a full multi-tasking do all to do with a computer, it is portabl has a new software called Maemo operating system, it is a built-inLinux, therefore it has the power and flexibility of Linux.
mukesh
good news from me i don't know about Maemo operating thx.
cbhattarai
hello i would really say that Windows 8 is really awesome..
weableandbob
It'll be interesting to see if Nokia can make a good tablet, as well as if Windows 8 works as well for tablets as Microsoft wants. From what I've read, it should do fine.
cbhattarai
Wow!! It would be really awesome to have the Nokia Windows 8 tablet. i have recently upgraded my laptop tp Windows 8 and it would be more amazing to see the new tablet from nokia..

Thank you
andro_king
Tablet from Nokia running Windows 8..? wondering what its gonna do to its opponents in the market !!
Wish Nokia gain back its pride..!!