FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you watch kids' show and movie?

lovescience
Do you watch kids' show and movies?

Which show and movies you watch?

Do you have kids?

Which shows and movies you show your kids to watch?
Vanilla
I don't have kids, but I love to watch Disney Movies. Of course I'll have my kids watch some Disney movies too, but not The Hunchback of Notre Dame (which I think is too dark for kids) or The Rescuers (this one traumatized me for life).
caroline953
I have three cute kids and I watch kid shows and cartoons with them. I watch “Doraemon” movie every Saturday night and enjoy a lot with my cute Childs.
Nameless
Who doesn't?
ocalhoun
Nameless wrote:
Who doesn't?

^.^
You beat me to it.

There is one kid's show I watch!
chartcentral
Yup, I still do watch children's shows. When I was a kid, I liked Power Rangers (Mighty Morphin and Zeo). Now, I still enjoy watching the new seasons that are currently airing. Smile
silverdown
I watch Disney channel alot.
Hello_World
I'll still watch Oliver or Annie or Grease. I like the Disney cartoons like Alladin and Lion King. The first Shrek was pretty funny.

But kids cartoons are pretty crap these days - I mean, Ben 10? Come on. What is that? And Hanna Montana? Can there be someone more annoying? And unsuitable for kids?
codersfriend
Even I'm 22, I enjoy superhero movies, anime, 3D cartoons Smile
And I feel Nothings wrong with that

and it's better to be caught watching cartoons than watching something else .. just kidding Razz
mazito
Yes not all but the old style kind
Radar
Kids movies are so often made with a few clever jokes for older people, and I know enough people who engage their inner child, such that I'm less sure about the distinction these days.

Well, apart from the obvious ratings issues.
GuidanceReader
Yes, and I always have. I used to watch sesame street and playschool (as an adult) even before I have kids. Now that I have kids I get to enjoy many more shows too! I love Lazy Town.. and not for the same reasons as the kids do (I <3 Mangus Sheving).

I find there are many levels to kids shows that allows for adults to enjoy them in a different light to what the kids are enjoying them in.
PeteWalker74
Well, my wife and I both love Disney movies, and I'm sure if we didn't have a 4 year old girl, we'd still watch them. Now, we have a good excuse as to why were going to see them! Smile
sukhjinder
Just finished watching Monsters Inc. Very Happy
cybersa
Yes,I do.
It have good moral and entertainment program.
I will watch it with my Brother.
mgeek
Nickelodeon is one of my favorites. I like the Penguins of Madagascar, Fanboy and Chum-chum and the Fairly Odd Parents
LegendVPN
Hmmm...yes I do. I watch Disney and sometimes, Nick. For movies, I do because Disney and Dreamworks create movies with such morals. Smile