FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you gain weight with healthy food?

lovescience
When you use more energy than the food in your body can produce for you. Your body weight is not gaining.

And you start to loss weight.

How to eat food that are healthy and can produce more energy for you, and by eating them, they will also help you gain the body weight you need?
Nameless
Just eat more of them, particularly food with high energy. Make triple sandwiches, cook dishes with lots of potato or just snarf down some unsalted peanuts between meals. Triple baked potato and peanut butter sandwiches! That has to be delicious, right?
mshafiq
To gain weight means consume more calories every day than burn with physical activity.
To get more calories you have to eat a larger volume of food or by choosing foods that are energy-dense (high in calories).
To increase weight you should choose Nutrient-dense foods like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. And also eat dairy products, meats, seafood and poultry.
The main thing is that we want to increase overall intake of calories every day; i prefer to eat small meals throughout the day instead of taking at a time.
The meals should be balanced with the right amounts of protein, carbohydrates and fat. protein food such as meat, poultry, fish, seafood, legumes or tofu and serve with a side of green and colorful vegetables. Use starchy foods such as potatoes rice pasta.they are energy rich food.
In breakfast take slice of whole-grain toast with peanut butter.
Eat nuts into plain yogurt and top with honey.This is also full of calories.
PapaMinouche
Don't start eating everything like a fool just to get bigger, start by calculating your protein, carb and healthy fats needs (and your calorie needs also). From there you will be able to make an outline of what you need in your day. You need to eat every 2 to 3 hours (like mshafiq said) so that you eat around 5 to 6 meals a day. This will prevent your body to store to much fat.

But the best thing you can do is consult a nutritionist. For 50$ you'll get everything you need to know plus some recipies Razz
Navigator
Lift weights. But thats only a minuscule part of the picture. The real issue should be "how do I eat healthy?"

If you eat healthy everything else will fall into place. I personally recommend the paleo diet, the caveman lifestyle. Google it!
magnustoday
if you want to gain weight, just eat more and more

if you want to gain muscle mass, eat a high-protein diet (plus weight training)
ujjwalshrestha
It's really easy to gain weight when you are worried about your weight.
nigam
all you need is to eat maximum right and healthy foods as long as you want! you will surely gain weight and of course! you eat and sleep after.....i guess, i have said enough Smile