FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

¡Alamier!

alamier
I'm a technical writer and translator, ok...

But I also started, together with some friends a project for providing press office-services to adventure-related sport teams, working hard on mutual sponsorship as leadforce to recognition and promotion.

We have been reporting as a team from the first edition of Dakar Argentina, 24 hours of Le Mans, Grand Prix de France... etc

This picture was taken by my photographer about one year ago, at the Trec 24 hours endurance in Madrid (Spain).

We were on the track, right on top to a deep and stiff crest, setting up the lights and flashes to take night pictures of the team we were sponsoring when they faced a more than 20 meters long jump.

This is why we use to joke and say that we are not in the middle of the action, but we ARE the action.

(no biker was severely harmed during the production of this picture... not more severe in any case than myself)
Ghost900
Interesting photo, it looks like the tire is being grabbed. Seems a little close to be biking on hills.