FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the Difference Between ..... Indonesian / Country A

macgyver
Since I don't want to insult any country so I call it ......Indonesia , Saur and Sepuh ...... ( Saur and Sepuh are name of country )

There was once ...... that the World will face the armageddon .....a huge meteor is coming to earth in 6 months .......
The UN and US ... form a comitee ....to give a tender to every country on combatting the meteor ..... like the movie " Armageddon " Way ....with Bruce WIlis .. Laughing

At the later stage of the Tender offer .... come to the final Bid ....with the MOney offer to build everything needed ....

1. Country Saur :

US/UN : .... We'll we have thouroughly reviewed you proposal ....and We really like with your Very Intelligent porposal.
Now ... How much capital do you need to build this sytem ?

Country Saur : .....you know that all the steel, rocket-nitrogen, diamond-drilling eqp. are very high in demand ..... we estimate that we need about ..... 40 Trillion USD to build this system and SAVE the earth ...

2. Country Sepuh :

US/UN : .... We'll we have thouroughly reviewed you proposal ....and We really like with your Very Intelligent porposal.

Country Sepuh : .....you know that all the steel, rocket-nitrogen, diamond-drilling eqp. are very high in demand ..... we estimate that we need about ..... 40 Trillion USD to build this system and SAVE the earth ...if we build it in States ......

But we are incoorporating with Chinese Technology and we can reduce the cost to .....30 Trillion USD

3. Indonesia :

Indonesia : .....you know that all the steel, rocket-nitrogen, diamond-drilling eqp. are very high in demand ..... we estimate that we need about ..... mmmhhhmmmmmm

BTW ... one quick question .... what the price Saur and Sepuh Offer to You ?

US/UN : Saur ... using Current Technology : 40 T USD
Sepuh .... using CHinese Technology : 30 T USD

Indonesia : ..... You can buy from me ..... 50 T USD using Indonesian Way ...

US/UN : You mean ... Indonesian Technology ?

Indonesia : No ... No ....It's FYEO
Pssttttt ...................... I will give you 10 T USD .... Smile
and ..... for me 10 T USD ..... Smile
LET's SEPUH DO THE WORK ......
Wink Laughing