FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Get Your Website, FREE !!

ridemeup
If you have plan to set up an income generating website and if you are confident that you should able to make money through your website, we are very willing to create a wonderful looking site for you free. But you will need to register with us as member, free!! and you will eligible to get free money making website, if you agree to the following:

You have to Pay 25$. for hosting
As it covers hosting, round the clock support and all sorts of other useful tools to promote your site. There is no any other hidden or extra cost.

Domain name.
You need to have a domain name. There are hundreds of domain seller websites you can use to find out which domains are available and register one for yourself, So it will prove that the web site owner is you.

Share your GoogleAdsense income.
You need to have google adsense account because your website can have google adsense ads inside, and start making money from visitors click-through. You should pay us 25% from you google adsense earning each and every month.

for details : http://www.bestway2earnmoney.com
medesignz
Its not free... Sounds like the blackhat hostgator scam... but poorly done
ridemeup
dear thanks for your reply, but its really free and go with the terms and conditions, i described. You have to try and then comments again here. no problem.
medesignz
25% of someones Google Adsense and its Free? Not in my books
ridemeup
you will worth 75% without any invest. so you don't give us 25%, actually we will give you.
Peterssidan
That website has a few broken links so it is impossible to contact anyone or sign up.

I'm also interested to know what the benefits are compared to hosting your own site here at Frihost and get 100 % adsense revenue.
medesignz
I will make anyone a website for free, no strings, no percentage
ridemeup
medesignz wrote:
I will make anyone a website for free, no strings, no percentage

Could you please develop a job portal website for me free ?
I would happy if you keep your commitment.
Thanks
medesignz
ridemeup wrote:

Could you please develop a job portal website for me free ?
I would happy if you keep your commitment.
Thanks

A job portal website?

Please elaborate...
truespeed
Theres also a $25 deposit? Not really free is it?

Free means pay nothing.
medesignz
Alyy wrote:
Could you please create a job web page website for me no cost ?
I would satisfied if you keep your responsibility.
Thanks

I could... I won't because you posted crud links on the forum
crystalkey
Sounds like a scam. If he/she wants a job portal website for free, use one of the many free job-board scripts available out there.

Good grief!!!!
medesignz
crystalkey wrote:
Sounds like a scam. If he/she wants a job portal website for free, use one of the many free job-board scripts available out there.

Good grief!!!!

Dont give them any tips... They are wannabe scammers
crystalkey
I see that the OP's account was suspended by his webhost ..... Very Happy
medesignz
now that deserves a 'good grief' Rolling Eyes
tamilparks
its scam
medesignz
I'll give you free website as long as you buy hosting and domain through my affiliates Smile thats the hostgator scam
ujjwalshrestha
I'll give your free website, if you pay me - ha ha ha ha.
medesignz
ujjwalshrestha wrote:

Haha, yes... that almost works
tamilparks
ujjwalshrestha wrote:
by paying how its free?
medesignz
tamilparks wrote:
by paying how its free?
its free because he'll give you all the tools you require for a small fee
tamilparks
medesignz wrote:
tamilparks wrote:
by paying how its free?
its free because he'll give you all the tools you require for a small fee
without getting the tools is is possible?
medesignz
It is not possible to create a website without the correct tools
ridemeup
medesignz wrote:
Its not free... Sounds like the blackhat hostgator scam... but poorly done

hi mr. don't try to judge other people as equal your own. every one is not to are same of you, there is a lots of good people, remember it.
ridemeup
medesignz wrote:
I'll give you free website as long as you buy hosting and domain through my affiliates Smile thats the hostgator scam

you misunderstood man, as we develop a professional and customized website under few terms and condition. we must keep it under oue control. So its necessary to manage hosting by us. because who take this opportunity, s/he will not get hosting cpanel ever.
medesignz
Dont talk to me about paying for hosting on a site that offers it free
VaderX
The comments on here are a bit rude toward this young lady. Now it does sound like a scam but, there is no need to make these sort of comments and go one with teasing.
Ghost Rider103
Yeah if you guys could perhaps stay on topic with the thread, I don't want to have to close this.

Thanks. Wink
medesignz
VaderX wrote:
The comments on here are a bit rude toward this young lady. Now it does sound like a scam but, there is no need to make these sort of comments and go one with teasing.
I apologise for perhaps coming across a bit rude, but this is such a weird topic to have posted on a free hosting forum Smile
metalfreek
If anything requires sharing or giving money than its not free. Frihost is free because I don't have to pay a dime for my hosting space. That's free.
Ghost Rider103
-close-