FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

smoking

ekingisrael
smoking is the most dam habbit of the human race-its so stupid that people are killing themself-knows that-want to stop but still saying that they cant stop-i dont know what they are thinking!

and beside that-smoking is forcing anyone who's close to you to smoke with you-and its the most outrages act!- I'm not smoking and dont want to smoke-if anyone want to kill himself or cause desieses-he should do it only to himself,the police should be more hard with it-its not ok to smoke on public places.
falconfx
ekingisrael wrote:
smoking is the most dam habbit of the human race-its so stupid that people are killing themself-knows that-want to stop but still saying that they cant stop-i dont know what they are thinking!

and beside that-smoking is forcing anyone who's close to you to smoke with you-and its the most outrages act!- I'm not smoking and dont want to smoke-if anyone want to kill himself or cause desieses-he should do it only to himself,the police should be more hard with it-its not ok to smoke on public places.

I totally agree with you. Smoking is very bad, and smells terrible. I swear I'll never smoke in my life.
tidruG
Let's rant about smoking and anti-smkoing commercials here

-locked-