FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have u heard about avian flu?

geyikkutuphanesi
dO u heard about avian flu..
I live in Turkey and recently we Have heard about it greatly. I don t know where u live but if it have seen your country u can know a lot of things about it.
This virus saw first time at Asian Countries. 66 people dead of avian flu.But there is a threat about spreading among of people.
There is a strong possibility that cases of avian flu could be found in areas of Turkey other than in the Manyas region of the Aegean province of Balikesir.
You should worry about it. It can see everywhere. Because the bird flu virus spreads by migrating birds.As Turkey welcomes thousands of migrating birds there is a great possibility that the bird flu virus will spread to other wet lands in Turkey.
if your country welcomes migrating birds there is a great possibility that the bird flu virus.
falconfx
I'm from Italy. For now, there weren't any ill birds but we are taking some security measures. We are really worried about this flu.
mceejaydee
I hate flus >.< Hope they find a cure.
harleygirl
geyikkutuphanesi wrote:
dO u heard about avian flu..
I live in Turkey and recently we Have heard about it greatly. I don t know where u live but if it have seen your country u can know a lot of things about it.
This virus saw first time at Asian Countries. 66 people dead of avian flu.But there is a threat about spreading among of people.
There is a strong possibility that cases of avian flu could be found in areas of Turkey other than in the Manyas region of the Aegean province of Balikesir.
You should worry about it. It can see everywhere. Because the bird flu virus spreads by migrating birds.As Turkey welcomes thousands of migrating birds there is a great possibility that the bird flu virus will spread to other wet lands in Turkey.
if your country welcomes migrating birds there is a great possibility that the bird flu virus.

yes I have...none here in Canada so far thank god
All Alluring
this flu is absolutely terrifying...

the flu of 1918 that literally killed millions of people started out as an avian flu...

if this flu mutates to where it is even more easily spread between humans, we're in for a worldwide pandemic. we're talking once that virus hits the airways, it's worldwide in 48 hours, if not less. Hardly anyone is really prepared for something of this nature, let's hope that it doesn't mutate...

it's amazing just how fragile the human species is...a little virus could wipe us all out in a matter of days...
wistom
I have heard it. But it didnt happened in my country.
this flu is absolutely terrifying...
if this flu mutates to where it is even more easily spread between humans, the disease will hard to control.
Monkeydog
It sounds like it could be damn terrifying, or just nothing at all.
I have heard that the flu is becoming more resistent to Tamiflu(our vaccine thing)
Sad
nilsmo
This flu variety has had very few cases. It is being made to big a deal of.
Chords.of.Life
yea, but rightfully so. if they didn't make a big deal out of it then people wouldn't watch out for it/note it, and apparently something like 2/3 of the people that get it will die from it. Thats a huge amount so if it does get out into the world it could be disastrous.

whats with all these diseases coming from asia. dammn nations. Wink
James Bond-007
I'ver heard about this...hopefully it will be stopped before it gets any worse. The last thing the wold needs right now is another plague of disease, after all of these recent disasters.
geyikkutuphanesi
Do u know We can t eat Chicken in our country. Do u think it is bad?
planet
Yes its a big subject in Europe these days, as its flying ever closer.
However if you look at its history (app. 5 years) and the number of cases where human beings have caught it (app. 170 cases) and the number of deaths (app 70), the numbers are not thaat scary.

The shiit really hits the fan should the "crossover" become more common.
Its very good that the Governments are being vigilant and preparing but masshysteria is certainly not needed and these days many situations are being blown out of proportion by eccessive media coverage and political agenda's.

We have chickens (live with them but don't kill them) and we do eat chicken on a regular basis and that we intent to continue untill such a time when it really is not safe anymore (if that day comes). As with the Mad Cow Decease situation a few years back. I aint no mad cow yet! =))
Lord Klorel
Almost a week ago i founded in the newspapers the travel routes of the birds and the sick birds that are be found in turkey, greece and romania will travel in direction of egypt and further on the african continent.

The birds who flies over West-europe, these birds are coming from scandinavia. Only the area around turkey and further is there an possible danger.

About the virus himself i discovered that scientists are working on a vaccin for the H5N1 version of the flu (the danger version for humans).
The scientists said that they will try testing over 6 months, but the actual testing period will take years.

When the vaccin is ready, i would only be used for the persons that are in the direct surroundings of the virus. But in time it will be available for everyone.
infonewz
i live in indonesia.
some people die cause avian influenza
horrifying
shank
I'm from Portugal, and we're definately hearing about it here

personally I think it's being overblown, but I also think we should all be at least concerned about it and hope for the best
valay5
I've heard about it, and it doesn't seem too good.
wistom
I heard this again. many place happened. For example the rusia had happened just free days ago and the neimen had the birds flu too. Its hard to cut the virus and difficult to crue it. Many countries have cost much money to research it, but the improve is very litter.
tbcomputerfix
Yeah I live in Israel you see, and we are totally convinced, that Birds, that fly acorss and land in Israel will start the Avian Flu here. Anyway we don't import chickens, so by now we still safe.....
godam64
avian flu is a bird flu. the medicine called tamiflu to cure that flu.
avian influenza have killed several people on my country. and one of the live about less than 1 km from my house.

but i don't have anything worry about that. it's a weak virus. just don't touch any bird or chicken alive.
snowflake
I've heard about it as well, and it definitely isn't good. I heard something on the news recently about Australia stopping foreign bird imports or something. Trying to help prevent the spread of the flu.
Def1ler
The flu is scary ... Exclamation
And its scarier when it spreads from birds to humans..
Birds can migrate like many of u said...
And the tons of chickens being killed.. its breaking the economy of some places...
Simply an awful illness...
mariohs
world is a big big big mess... hurricanes, earthquakes, flu...
windrei
of course i heard about it. i live in Hong Kong, and it was first being discovered here some years ago... ....

it seems that a huge breakout will cover the whole world soon.. ....
RuneInfo
Do you mean the "Bird Flu?" It was on the news in school. We were doing current events and that was our event. It's kinda interesting.
steeve
Any kind of flu is scary..................but I haven't heard about it.
Adalew
Yes, It's killed many people