FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield or Call Of Duty?

What do you prefer?
Battlefield
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
COD
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Other
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

FlashBlitz
What do you prefer? And why?

My answer is:
COD because it's story is fun, more than battlefield. Also I think it's graphics better than Battlefield.
But I can't play it on my notebook, because my notebook is not good Sad

Also, if you prefer another FPS Game, please tell me with the reason...

UPDATE: Sorry if this thread is bad/invalid. I just want to know your opinion about that 2 games. Sorry... And about the poll, I change the option "Other" with "Nothing"
Dementei
Pretty sure this thread is invalid, there is no 'or' factor. You can play either games, it doesn't matter, and plus this thread is late to the party. CoD scrubs can keep playing their same duplicated games, while the BF3 nubs can play an immerse tactical shooter or you could just not play either and play Skyrim.
PokemonCraft
i vote for battlefield
weableandbob
Between only those two, definitely Battlefield. CoD has gotten too repetitive over the years, while Battlefield has finally gone back more towards how Battlefield 2 was (which I love). But, as Dementei said, there's always Skyrim too Very Happy
CraigHF
My vote goes to Battlefield as well... totaly insane!!!
drunkenkoz
I'm also going to have to say Battlefield. Call of Duty is the same game over and over again, just reskinned. I got bored of it shortly after MW2 was released. Now they keep remaking it over and over again to milk the series for all it's worth.
maxzim
Although i bought Battlefield 3 for the Xbox, I enjoy playing CoD more that BF3.. I just love the wager matches in Black Ops Smile
luciferfawkes
Battlefield simply because it's more team based and realistic. In other words, takes more skill.