FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih $

nepalstar
Today while using this frihost forum I noticed that I got 1 Frih $.. but I don't know how I got that...? but anyway this is really nice to have Frih$, I tried so much to have Frih $ but I got informed that Frih $ is disconnected if any other member donate Frih $ we can have that. Now I have 1 Frih $ really good to see and wanna make some more...!
spinout
i have got 1644 of them and have no use of it - you want them? Laughing
deanhills
I've just sent 99 ... Very Happy
missdixy
Oh yeah, Frih $. I totally never use that XD
standready
Well, Frih$ can still be used in the marketplace. Perhaps, one day, Bondings will decide to maybe convert them to Coins on some scale.
Ghost Rider103
Frih$ can also be used to improve your directory listing rank. See your account page for more details.

Also see: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-66575.html
k_s_baskar
standready wrote:
Well, Frih$ can still be used in the marketplace. Perhaps, one day, Bondings will decide to maybe convert them to Coins on some scale.

If bonding decide to convert Frih$ to Coin I will be one of the happiest person. Smile
truespeed
nepalstar wrote:
Today while using this frihost forum I noticed that I got 1 Frih $..

If someone donates you frih or coins it is sent as a personal message telling who donated to you.
Ghost Rider103
truespeed wrote:
nepalstar wrote:
Today while using this frihost forum I noticed that I got 1 Frih $..

If someone donates you frih or coins it is sent as a personal message telling who donated to you.

Are you sure? I think you'll only get a message if the person donating chooses to write a message. Otherwise, I don't think you are notified.

Or at least I think that is how it uses to be. Seems I remember that causing some confusion back in the day when the marketplace was booming with activity.
truespeed
^^^

Yes your correct,i just checked my outbox and sentbox and the 1 frih i sent to the OP isn't there. Smile
loremar
lol. truespeed is frihost's official charity person. Donated 20 coins to me but my request for free domain is still pending.
ocalhoun
loremar wrote:
lol. truespeed is frihost's official charity person. Donated 20 coins to me but my request for free domain is still pending.

Yeah... only bondings can approve those, but he's been gone a lot recently.
(Personally, I've got three requests pending. -- to extend the registration for bronyville)
deanhills
loremar wrote:
Wow, that sounds like a really LONG time waiting as I recall you mentioning this before more than a month ago. Why not post your request in the Frihost Support Forum. With the limited time he apparently has, he does seem to concentrate his focus on the Support Forums.
alvarorojas4
standready wrote:

I hope Smile Because I have 665.20 Never used it.
nepalstar
deanhills wrote:
I've just sent 99 ... Very Happy

Ya... I got your donation of Frih$ 99. Thanks for that... Now I have 100 Frih$... I don't know how to use that but it's really nice to see having Frih$ 100 in my profile.. Thanks...!
tingkagol
ocalhoun wrote:
loremar wrote:

(Personally, I've got three requests pending. -- to extend the registration for bronyville)

lol. Amazed loremar made it to 500 coins in such short time.

I've been around for a while longer and been having difficulty even cracking the 100th coin. Smile
loremar
tingkagol wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
loremar wrote:

lol. Amazed loremar made it to 500 coins in such short time.

I've been around for a while longer and been having difficulty even cracking the 100th coin. Smile

I make about 80-100 posts a month. But that's really puny compared to deanhills' 300-400 posts/month. 13000 posts for 3 years, that's insane.

Yeah, it's an addiction but talking to people from around the world is fun. Smile

deanhills wrote:
Wow, that sounds like a really LONG time waiting as I recall you mentioning this before more than a month ago. Why not post your request in the Frihost Support Forum. With the limited time he apparently has, he does seem to concentrate his focus on the Support Forums.

I already made a post --> http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-131909.html#1064263
I hope you help me summon Bondings from his grave. Sad
deanhills
loremar wrote:
I think the Mods are trying to do that. The actively posting ones that is. Wink

In the meanwhile, I don't think Bondings would mind if you reminded him of your request once you see him present in the Forum again (but do a nice request though as per the example below). I have not seen him around in the Forum since 27 November. So what you can do when you see him posting again is just to bump your above thread like so:
Quote:
BUMP. Will be grateful if I may receive a free domain as requested in September. Thanks Bondings. Smile
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
loremar wrote:
I think the Mods are trying to do that. The actively posting ones that is. Wink

I never was much good at necromancy...

He does keep saying he's going to be more active 'later' though... so I guess there is some hope.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
I never was much good at necromancy...
Had to look "necromancy" up. Communicating with the dead? Shocked Yeaks!

ocalhoun wrote:
He does keep saying he's going to be more active 'later' though... so I guess there is some hope.

I really don't mind if he communicates from the dead. For me he's still around while the servers are kicking. Would be nice though if he could delegate some of the admin tasks as none of that is rocket science, anyone can help with that. I'm sure there are plenty stalwart Frihost posters around who would be excellent at the task as well. Better yet, three admin would be much better. So that the load is nicely divvied up like it is with the Mods.