FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Website / Clan in Runescape

php_wizard_l33t
Hello, we are a brand new clan in Runescape and we just got our own domain name! We are the Demonz of Heaven. We are currently accepting members of any level into our clan. We are not just a PK clan, but we are also a peace clan.

To be in our clan, please visit www.demonzofheaven.com and sign up for the forums and post in the "New Members" forum and introduce yourself. After an admin or mod gets back to you, then you will officially be in the clan!

My AIM screen name is Donaldmc1990 in case you have any questions. You can also contact me at mcnattdon@msn.com or webmaster@demonzofheaven.com. There is also a contact form on my website to contact me. My name in Runescape is Strong Hope, and I usually play in world 44. I am the leader of the clan and owner of the domain and website.
n0obie4life
lol. I could imagine going onto there with a level 64 that can't fight nor whatever.

I ceased being a memebr and my bank is over-full. I can't put in my santa's. I can only withdraw.
joshua_erceg
I like the layout of your site Smile
I don't really play Runescape though so it was no of much interest to me... Smile
Wd_removed
Guy who appearently had '3 phats' did rip from another site.. See sals realms rare guide. =)
php_wizard_l33t
Huh? Are you accusing me of stealing images?
Bender1337
I hate runescape ZeldereX is so much better. link ------> http://ZeldereX.com/?topic=33215