FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who is your favourite character?

baboosaa
Who is your favourite character? I love Huckleberry fin. The writer Mark Twain has not only created an character, he has vividly shown how to explore life and see what's there for you. This character has establish the true meaning of enjoying life and more than that how a man is created from a boy.
portoskt
lisbeth salander for sure ))
deanhills
Iain Flemming's James Bond 007. Licensed to kill. Very Happy
Frankz123
Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes is my favourite.
portoskt
in last time lisbeth salander
Insanity
I like Atticus Finch. He's one of the main characters from To Kill a Mockingbird. I like his values and how he presents himself to society. I also like how he is brave and courageous.
Tuvitor
Bilbo Baggins or Tyler Durden. I'm not sure which. Smile Perhaps the Doctor, but that's TV and not books (at least I haven't read any Doctor Who books yet... other than some Eighth Doctor audiobooks a while back)

Also my favorites are subject to change with mood.
Mr_Howl
Any love for Arsene Lupin?

Although I'm not sure who is my favorite. Tough pick.
jajarvin
Raymond Chandler's hero Philip Marlowe.
manverupl
Gotrek Gurnisson from Gotrek & Felix book series. It;s one of the Warhammer characters. Why I choose him, because he's a dwarf slayer, and has amazing strength.
ratanegra
Probably V (from V for Vendetta). Maybe it's not literature, but I consider it to be very close at least.
Blummer
Umm..I think Tom Samyer has always been my hero, but also Robinson Crusoe and all those well known classic heroes. From those works read later I would mention Aragorn from Lotr and Bilbo.
onebadpenny
How can you pick just one?? That's too tough.
Aloysius Pendergast, maybe. The aristocratic, often arrogant, highly unlikely, and utterly compelling FBI special agent dreamed up by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
Radar
Wow, I've never actually seriously thought about that question. Favourite author, yes. Favourite character?

I suspect I know the answer, but I want time to think about that one. Favourite character out of every book you've ever read? That's a huge call to my mind.
pravojednostavno
Sherlock Holmes and Robinson Crusoe are my favourite charachters
miso
I don't have an all time favorite. But at the moment I've taken a liking to Anasurimbor Mimara from the Aspect-Emperor series by Canadian author Scott Bakker. She is kind of strong and special but in an unusual way, and the author has used her to explore interesting philosophical themes about morality and its objectiveness/subjectivity.
Blummer
I sense, since I started Dark Tower series, Roland has become one of the top favorites. Really great character, charismatic, mysterious and appealing.
zarawatsonn
My favourite character is Thomas from the movie 500 Days of Summer.
Insanity
I also like Sherlock Holmes from the stories.
loveandormoney
Yes
he is very clever.
I like clever humans.
Also dont forget Arthur
his father.
SonLight
Ray Bradbury is, in my opinion, one of the best fiction writers. He used science fiction ideas, but his goal was to probe human nature, not technology.

One of my favorites of his is, ""Something Wicked this way Comes". Bradbury explores the issues of fear, greed, and manipulation.
ratanegra
My favorite ficticious character has been V from the movie V for Vendetta for a while. I didn't read the comic, though, found it too boring (you can punch me now with your shunning knuckles). I love the way that he spends years and more years planning his revenge against the tyrants, and that he is such a theatric maniac. The literature quotes from Shakespeare, the Bible and such other epic works imagined by so many minds all around the world and all throughout history call me to life again.