FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hello all

freepoint
So,after asking on irc,after post i few help,after after after...i found this topic and i supose will be nice olso from my side to introduce me on the forum as a new user.Im Francesca from Italy My Ensglish is what i remembar from my schol .witch is not so mutch but i hope will be enuf to explain me.My interest are Computer and Interne and recentely my new iphone 4 a greate phone Very Happy
Humm what do u neade to know elese?Not the edge (hihihihihi) that i will not tell it!
Ok i hope to ejoy staying in this forum,later i will reade around some post maybe i will be able to help somebody (and viceversa) .If u neade to know somethik just ask but...is not shure i will answer u! hahahahahaaha
Take care!
Francesca
Cool
Hello_World
Hi to the new members Francesca and Woonbli Very Happy

Woonbli just find a thread you are interested in and make a comment on the topic of the thread. (But if you choose to post in 'Faith' please read the rules first Smile )

I look forward to discussing things with you both in the future Smile

And don't worry about your English, lots of people here are English Second Language. What do you like to use your computer/internet for?
Peterssidan
Hello freepoint! We have met before on IRC and in your other thread. You haven't posted in a while, I hope you come back Smile

Most of your language errors are just spelling errors. In some browsers you can install spell checkers to help you. I use them all the time. Here you can find dictionaries for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/language-tools/