FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hello,just a new registered user...

freepoint
Hello,sorry for my Enghis writeng that will not be the best (i'm Italian).I was connecting on a irc server and channel frihot just for ask a question and,,,i would like to asl the same question in this forum,taht will keape clear me some things.I neadp to move my web site on a free web host but on my web site i have a few banners (adsense) I know taht some web sites,expecialy free web host sites dosent link that user set on banners so,before doing something wrong i would like to ask it...can i move my web site with google adsense banners?
How and where i can get ftp informations to do that?
Thank's in advance helping me
Francesca
Cool
Peterssidan
Welcome Francesca! Very Happy The answer is the same as on IRC. Yes you are allowed to have adsense on your site.

You can request a hosting account from the account page but first you need at least 5 quality posts and 10 Points. You can use the web interface or ftp to upload your files. Information will be available on your account page as soon as your request has been accepted.
freepoint
Peterssidan wrote:
Welcome Francesca! Very Happy The answer is the same as on IRC. Yes you are allowed to have adsense on your site.

You can request a hosting account from the account page but first you need at least 5 quality posts and 10 Points. You can use the web interface or ftp to upload your files. Information will be available on your account page as soon as your request has been accepted.

Humm...5 quality post?I dont realy know what that meanes but i will post "something" then i dont know if will be in the "category"of the "quality post" and...this 10 Points what are they?I allreadt have the "problem" of language so if u can explain me u will helop me in this "job"
Thank's
FRancesca
Peterssidan
Read the FAQ. You might also want to read the sticky, Guidelines to Make Quality Posts. If you still have questions feel free to ask.
freepoint
Peterssidan wrote:
Read the FAQ. You might also want to read the sticky, Guidelines to Make Quality Posts. If you still have questions feel free to ask.

Ok i will give a look
Thank's
Francesca
Cool