FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

website developing

AjaySingh
I am looking to web development .
which language is easy and has a futuristic scope?
ankur209
Hi Ashish,

If you are a novice and is thinking to give a kick start to web designing ,you will need to learn basics of HTML.

After that you can choose a good Language like PHP or ASP.NET or Java according to your needs ! But i think PHP will be easy and better ! Cool
faten
hello Ashish

I have the experience of many languages ​​but found that the best and easiest is PHP
you can use netbeans to develop your web site as there a lot of tutorials about PHP
jmlworld
You need to learn first. HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Then a server side language, mainly PHP. Then you need to be familiar with how the leading frameworks (e.g. jQuery & CodeIgnitor) and content management systems (e.g. WordPress and Drupal) work. Learning as you go is the best option.

Also you need to brainstorm and to be creative. These two will help you come up with valuable ideas.
truespeed
The OP post is clearly spam,single post,4 links in sig.
inuyasha
As has been mentioned, HTML(Hypertext Marked Language) is a fundermental language. If you want to focus on user interface design, you probably need to learn CSS, Javascript(Jquery, a helpful framework), and even Flash & Photoshop. But those are not closely related to programming and any interactive functions. As for server-based languages, I strongly recommend PHP to you. Very Happy It's easier to learn and use PHP.
jwellsy
HTML 5