FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

some more benefits of social bookmarking !!!!!

kajal123
Hello Friends.......

I like to share some more benefits of social bookmarking

1.It is a great SEO tool for number of reasons.The first is that it creates additional inbound links to your content, which is always a good way to gain the attention of search engine bots and increase your page ranking.

2.social bookmarking and news aggregation sites are very popular, especially with the younger generation of internet-philes who are more comfortable receiving news from an online site than by watching television or reading the newspaper. Subscribing to an RSS feed for an aggregation site is a virtually effortless way to read about the latest topics of interest.

3.social bookmarking works to market your online business in a vital manner.That is, these sites encourage the sharing of content. Readers who enjoy your content will rate it highly and add it to their list of favourite bookmarks where others can view it and even comment.
sowmya
Social bookmarking is one of the best techniques of seo. It plays a very important role in getting more backlinks to your website. Thanks for sharing this valuable information, which have been helped me to realise lots of things related to seo process.
ridemeup
nice share, it would help me to promote my personal website as i wish to apply this social bookmarking technique.