FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to have healthy teeth?

lovescience
After eating, brush teeth to clean it so the food will have less chance to make acid on it.
roepjenaam
Ik hou van mijn tanden Embarassed
Backham
For healthy Teeth make some necessary things :

1. Brush it everyday.
2. Avoid smoking.
3. Don't eat so cold and hot item directly.
4. Avoid eating more that twice in the day.
5. Don't eat at night.
shopperpk
Backham wrote:
For healthy Teeth make some necessary things :

1. Brush it everyday.
2. Avoid smoking.
3. Don't eat so cold and hot item directly.
4. Avoid eating more that twice in the day.
5. Don't eat at night.

I liked your suggestions but I couldn't understand how cigarette effects our teeth ? Although I am not a smoker but generally asking.
Radar
shopperpk wrote:
I liked your suggestions but I couldn't understand how cigarette effects our teeth ? Although I am not a smoker but generally asking.

Smoking will turn your teeth yellow. This is a generally recognised fact.

I would imagine that's from the smoke in your mouth rather than the nicotine in your system, but couldn't tell you for certain.
cresvale
I care about Children. Children are particularly vulnerable to tooth decay; we should:
1. Provide a good diet throughout childhood
2. Brush children’s teeth until they’re mature enough
3. Supervise twice-daily brushing and flossing thereafter
4. Never put babies or toddlers to bed accompanied by a bottle of milk (which contains the natural sugar lactose), juice, or other sweet drink
5. Never dip pacifiers in honey or syrup
Timothy
I have read the whole thread and I feel the staff is based on common information which is a common sense. Is there any other special ways to improve your teeth health?
mukesh
really not my teeth is some yellow Cool
Greatking
brush your teeth twice a day, morning and evening.
avoiding taking so much sweet.
avoid taking very cold food or water.
see a dentist at least twice a year for general washing of teeth, it preserves it better.
make sure you use health approved tooth paste.
i think if we are able to abide by these we are good to go!
mshafiq
To keep teeth healthy and strong we should
Brush Regularly. The first and foremost thing a person should do is to Brush their teeth regularly. 3 times per day would be good. i.e. Morning, After Meals and after dinner or before going to bed. Also, there are quite a few fluoride products that are available in market which you can use in the Night which helps in preventing cavities in the teeth. Make sure your toothbrush has soft bristles, which does not damage your enamel layer, or remove it away.
second thing is floss Regularly that is very important.This is also a nice and effective way of getting rid of any food particles from the surface of the teeth and the gaps between the teeth. They clean all the grooves of the teeth and prevent tooth decay. Any type of floss can be used for flossing.
After brushing use Rinse. There is a rinse available which helps in preventing decay of the tooth and also helps in Strengthening the outer enamel of the teeth.
Try to avoid Soda, and Cola like drinks. These drinks have corrosive effect on the teeth
Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Healthy Diet Consumption is very important Having proper and healthy food not only helps in maintaining fitness and getting a perfect body, but also helps in maintaining your oral structures very well. It helps in having mouth well-lubricated and taking extra care of your teeth and gums.
very important visit to your dentist regulerly