FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

War of the Worlds

Did you see this movie?
Yes
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

bbguy
I dunno if this was posted yet but I just saw this movie about two days ago. I loved it alot. I am glad I went to see this movie. If you all have seen it also please tell me in the poll below please. Oh and comment on what you thought about the movie if you would like please.
NG
i seen it but to me i thort it was boring i dont no if yas think that to but it was a bit good but most of this movie was boringgggggggggggggggggg lol jus joking it was awesome
AgenthHero
Ya i saw it, i liked it and all, but that wasnt a good ending, i mean tell us if you killed all those aliens or no.
Cerebral Stasis
The movie itself reminded me a lot of Signs; long, drawn-out story with a turn-of-the-second ending, as if they ran out of time to come up with something that makes sense. I thought it was an insult to the work of H.G. Wells, and I am now a little bit dumber for having watched it.

Concerning the ending itself, how is it that bullets, bombs, missles, etc. couldn't penetrate the shields/hulls of the aliens' walkers, but some germs from bird shit could? One would think that, for having planned this invasion for a million years, they would have factored in E-coli bacteria.
Tepelstreeltje
No i havn't seen this movie yet. I would definately want to watch this movie.. The special effects of this movie attracks me the most...
Cerebral Stasis
Special effects don't make a good movie; story and acting do. Oh, and dirty talk. And nude scenes. And graphic blood and gore.
bbguy
Lol well I thought it was good but I hope the ones of you that haven't seen it do, I think it is worth the wait and money.
JagatWorld
This is quite an interesting movie..... a special theame and very logical.....

I enjoyed very much.......

good movie..........

ge ge ge to the director........ Laughing
bbguy
I was actually kinda grabed by this movie as in thinking this actually seems real. Like this COULD happen and we just think it is a joke. But eh I am not complaining lol. Smile
shahafdbz
this is was great movie
starta
I saw and liked the film.
The best part is where they say "Bring Gustav".
bbguy
starta wrote:
I saw and liked the film.
The best part is where they say "Bring Gustav".

I didn't remember them saying that...
BioHaZaRD
I thought it was a good movie and really suspenseful, except for the ending. The writers in my opinion did not think out a good enough ending, they could have come up with something much more creative or at least made it more interesting.
bbguy
But you gotta admit it was still a really good movie... Smile
5C1
de movie was great i m enjoying it Very Happy
better then normal la.. i really enjoy it~!!!! Smile
but donno why my frenz said boringzz =.=
tyxl
i went watching it 3 months ago just after the release. I thought i was goign to be one of the best moves i ever saw but after seeing it i felt sad cause i didn't c the good movie i expected. It's just 2 much ... i liek action movies and loots of bloods and deaths but not in this way ... If you c the whole ground with blood for kilometers around. It's just completely unreal. I don't care the aliens were unreal but the other things have te look good and real.
So i don't think it is a good movie and if i was you i would go to another one :p
Tobbie
nono its not a good movie its just a guy running
blu3bird
the movie was like foreplay wifout sex .. haha

i hate the ending, it ends to sudden ..
erik
WotW sucks,

I mean you know nothing about it. Why are the aliens here? If they want the world why didn't they conquer it on the moment they buried those machines? What happend with the Ex-wife of Tom Cruise? Why are they devorced?

There are just too many un answered questions...
bbguy
Tobbie wrote:
nono its not a good movie its just a guy running

I think you posted this for a credit for posting cause the guy is not just running.
Major
no:(
not yet:D...