FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Signs of an Unhealthy Heart

Apolinarius
Hey...
Here are some main point of Signs of an Unhealthy Heart
1] Neck pain  
2] Dizziness, faintness, or shortness of breath 
3] Indigestion, nausea, or heartburn 
4] Jaw and ear pain
myqutey
Varicose veins could also be a pre-symptom. So is snoring, believe it or not.

Usually people who are obese, diabetic or have high blood pressure are at risks of a cardiac arrest.
magnustoday
These are not signs but rather symptoms relating to the heart - chest pain, shortness of breath, short of breath lying down, sudden shortness of breath that awakens you from sleep, lower extremity edema, sudden loss of consciousness, sense of rapid or irregular heart beat, leg pain/cramps w/ambulation, wounds/ulcers in feet.
shivaghimire
These informations are very much important for the readers. Thank you all for the following useful posts.
deanhills
Apolinarius wrote:
4] Jaw and ear pain
I'd be curious to know how jaw and ear pain are associated with an unhealthy heart?
Smile
jwellsy
Symptoms that I've seen related to poor circulation are cold feet and hands. Also a symptom of heart disease is a build up of fluid in the lungs.
ankurthakur
Apolinarius wrote:
Hey...
3] Indigestion, nausea, or heartburn 

Oh no Crying or Very sad

Now I got it... That is why not a single girl took my heart yet... Laughing
Backham
Some signs for unhealthy Heart :

1. Sometimes there is a pain on heart.
2. Your breathing is not well.
3. Sometimes your BP is low or high.
4. You have fill stress and depression.
FastDebrid
myqutey wrote:
Varicose veins could also be a pre-symptom. So is snoring, believe it or not.

Usually people who are obese, diabetic or have high blood pressure are at risks of a cardiac arrest.

Now, that is another reason for me to stop crossing my legs when sitting.
Nathanastle
I think there are following reasons of it as given below

Short of breath lying down
Difficulty in Breathing
Some times there is Lower extremity edema
LegendVPN
Shortness of breath and sweating are too common symptoms but it is best to have a consultation with a doctor.
deanhills
LegendVPN wrote:
Shortness of breath and sweating are too common symptoms but it is best to have a consultation with a doctor.
Good point. I was watching a TV show where doctors showed how symptoms could be completely misleading, particularly if used to self-diagnose with assistance of "medical diagnosis" Websites. Better to consult a real doctor.
LegendVPN
deanhills wrote:
LegendVPN wrote:
Good point. I was watching a TV show where doctors showed how symptoms could be completely misleading, particularly if used to self-diagnose with assistance of "medical diagnosis" Websites. Better to consult a real doctor.

That is the best thing to do. In fact, I have a friend who is a doctor. I usually do checkups through texts with her. Then she told me that personal physical checkup is always the thing to do and anything other than that can be misleading. The doctor has to see the patient before any diagnosis is done for the patient's safety and the doctor's credibility.
LegendVPN
TDrenthe wrote:
Whenever i read symptoms of some disease i always find them in myself ... lolx

haha! I can relate. ;P
however, sometimes when we read something. We become paranoid and think that we have the symptoms we read.