FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TheVouchers.NET - The Social Gift Cards System

Masowski
Q: Who are WE?

A: We are a group of 10 or more people trying to create something that in some way had beed done before. A Gift Cards System that provides the oppurtunity to redeem Virtual Points for REAL Gift Cards. You probably saw a lot of these "Gift Cards for Surveys" websites so what makes us any different ? Unlike the most of them we want to keep in touch with our customers and help them anytime they need help. The most websites of this kind are too closed on social viewpoint. Our main idea is to break these bonds of tightness.

Q: If I want to contact the Staff, where should I go?

A: The fastest is in our Contact Page, but we're not limited to only this. You can also contact us on Skype: TheVouchers.NET or post on our wall in Facebook

We're steadily updating our site, so we're moving forward with each hour. You will see the progress yourself if you join us !

Introducing Myself:

I am one of the administrators, my name is Tsvetan Iliev and I'd love to see that people trust us. I am here to answer your questions as well.

eNjoy your stay @ TheVouchers.NET