FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Its boiling times in Indian Polity. Whose next for PM?

Gitesh
Today the Indian political scene is on verge of revolution., with biggest scams of century occurring in last few years and making real impact on recent vidhan sabha elections. Whats your best predictions for 2014 loksabha elections., so you see Congress back in the power along with the allies or this time anti incumbency and big scams may push the BJP to the top., or the govt will be formed by coming together of regional political parties as they are flexing muscle in the past few local elections.
How much impact does the Anna hazares "Janlokpal" movement have on coming elections if any. Will this factor even matter to the voters.?
deanhills
Do you think the "scams" will bring the Government down? I was wondering whether the very active role the Government is playing in order to deal with the scams would keep them in power instead?
dharmin
I strongly feel India needs a change of governance!
We have been steadily going downhill for the last few years, and the busted scams are only the tip of the iceberg... there is still a lot to come!

The TIME magazine issue labelling our prime minister an underperformer reflects my personal opinion!

We need a new government!