FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free pixel, get it now!

Tester
Hi,
Have u ever heard Million dollar homepage?

They are selling $100 per 100 pixel.

I m giving it for free, visit

http://www.myfreepixel.com

- no reciprocal link required
- free advertising
- Juz reg at my forum n you will get the pixel
http://www.worldbankinginfo.com/forum
Anttu^^
So i cant get free pixels if i dont own a domain thats realy sad, i realy would want to advertise my frihost website on your place Sad
Tester
I m sorry about that. Priority is given to domain owner. Subdomain will be considered. If they have really good content, maybe I can consider their participation.
tutincho
well i'll see
Anttu^^
Well i am going to have lots of content about tweaking windows on my site
and it would give some more content to your site too because it seems to be pretty empty right now Rolling Eyes
and that would propably bring you some more visitor and pixel buyers to your page too when you would have more content Smile
reshi
Nice, simple layout + good idea. I will be applying shortly...
Tester
reshi wrote:
Nice, simple layout + good idea. I will be applying shortly...

It is not my original idea, the idea come fr Alex tew. Its juz that i cannot afford to buy their pixel, so why not we make it free.
Tester
Anttu^^ wrote:
Well i am going to have lots of content about tweaking windows on my site
and it would give some more content to your site too because it seems to be pretty empty right now Rolling Eyes
and that would propably bring you some more visitor and pixel buyers to your page too when you would have more content Smile

Ok, you can apply Cool
Anttu^^
Thanx Cool so it has to be an 10x10 pixel banner Very Happy ??? then i have to start painting some nice banner for me Laughing
Tester
Anttu^^ wrote:
Thanx Cool so it has to be an 10x10 pixel banner Very Happy ??? then i have to start painting some nice banner for me Laughing

yup 10x10