FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Benefits of Drinking Water

mshafiq
Here are few Benefits of Drinking Water.
First benefit of drinking Water that is very important for all of us is Weight loss.
water flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. it reduces hunger and it has zero calories.

Second benefit of drinking Water is regulates our body temperature. That means we’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises. Water also helps to fuel our muscle.

third is It helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although many reasons contribute to headache, dehydration is the common one.

Better Productivity at Work: As brain is mostly made up of water,drinking water helps you think better, more alert and concentrated.
mshafiq
As i am discussing about the benefit of drinking water.
here are few more

water also keep our skin healthy and fresh so You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. water moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.

water helps in Digestion and Constipation.as lot of people that have constipation problem so if they will drink properly they will have their daily bowel movement
very important property of water that you have good Mood. Your body feels very good and that’s why you feel happy.

Reduce the Risk of Cancer
Nameless
I would have thought personally that the first benefit is you don't rapidly dehydrate and die but each to their own, I guess! Razz
Peterssidan
Drinking water is also better for your teeth compared to drinking other kinds of beverages.
menino
Drinking water is essential to everyone, but everything we consume has some form of water anyways.
Even beverages contain water as its main ingredient, and I think most people if not everyone's internal system breaks down foods consumed to give the necessary nutrients to the body, including solid foods that do contain a bit of water in them.

Still, water is better than beverages... just that its boring to drink than beer or soda. Laughing
vidafenomenal
somtimes water is better than medicine.
Drink more water will help us healthy.
lovescience
I love water! It feels so good to drink water in winter.
lovescience
Plants need water to grow too.
Peterssidan
lovescience wrote:
Why the winter? In the summer it is warn so it feels good drinking some cold water. Water is nice in the winter too but sometimes the tap water is almost too cold.
chatrack
Is there any medical suggestion, how many litters in average a person should drink water
every day? And is it better to drink water before food or after having food ?
Nameless
Giving an average quantity of water to drink would be more or less meaningless given just how different a person's physical activity, idle sweating, bladder efficiency (I don't know) can vary, as well the amount of water contained within whatever you happened to be eating on a given day ... I'm also like 80% sure that when you drink water (other than 'when you're thirsty') isn't going to matter whatsoever unless you're dieting and need to trick your body into feeling full.
DavyJ
Minus the benefits you just can not live with out water ... (:
menino
Peterssidan wrote:
lovescience wrote:
Why the winter? In the summer it is warn so it feels good drinking some cold water. Water is nice in the winter too but sometimes the tap water is almost too cold.

In winter, I like to drink warm water... to keep warm as well, rather than drink tea all the time.
iiinvest
Our body is 70-75% water and constantly loses water through the various forms of excretions so what comes out must be put back in to keep running at the normal state. I think a majority of people tend to not drink enough water and have a headache or some other problem as a result.

How many cups of water do people usually drink a day?

I usually drink close to a gallon of water, but I do run 5 miles or so a day.
lovescience
Peterssidan wrote:
lovescience wrote:

It's easy to feel thirsty in winter. So I often feel good when I am drinking water in winter. And yes, warm water usually.

And I like to drink "water" in summer too, cool, cold or warm water.Smile
Peterssidan
lovescience wrote:
I often feel good when I am drinking water in winter. And yes, warm water usually.
Do you heat up the water or just take warm water from the tap? I'm asking because I have heard that drinking warm tap water can be unhealthy. I can't bother to heat up water so I usually drink it cold but not too much at once.
Oram
I totally agree with you. I like to add that water is very beneficial for reducing weight. According to a research water has some magical ingredients which helps in burnign of the fats.
davidv
Quote:
Benefits of Drinking Water

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, not dying in 3 days.
nguyenvulong
Our origins come from water.
Water is the MUST for all creatures in this world Smile

Drink a lot of water everyday to make your self "fresh"
Ektaverma
Water is the best tonic for body.
A number of deseases are starting in the absence of water .
If the water level of your body is low then you feel tiredness.
So just go for drinking water eight to ten glasses.
Sidneysmith
water is so good for the health there are so many benefits of water like you can reduce the weight and increase the stamina power, water is so good for the skin care and it is good to maintain the calcium balance so water is the best important part of the human life.
mochipie
Hmm, I always drink tons of water during class, because otherwise I'll fall asleep. Smile I don't really like the taste of it, but I drink it anyways, mostly because my parents won't let me drink any other beverages apart from milk at home...
mengshi200
You should be drink water when you really feel thirst.If you don't do that,then drinking a lot of water without body sign ,this will harm your health.
deanhills
Kaithe wrote:
Drinking water is one of the healthiest things you can do for your body. With water, you can turn your life around and live a healthy and active life. It is necessary for cellular function. It is something that is very inexpensive and th health benefits alone of cutting out some of those other drinks with water are great.
Depends on the quality of the water. As well as the containers they are kept in as well. We are having great difficulty in finding really quality water in the UAE as most of the water is desalinated water. They treat the water to add minerals back into the water but because of cost factors none of it is equal to real water elsewhere in the world. Ironically most of the bottled water originate from the desalinated sources as well. For drinking water I use mostly imported sources but completely close my eyes when I drink it, as how am I to know that the water is really as good as the proprietors say it is. Also, there may be seepage of plastic in the water, particularly since water is not transported in refrigerator trucks, and in the hot summer must be subjected to high temperatures during transportation. It gets to the high forties degrees Celsius in the summer here.

Sort of a high risk health wise to live here.
loyal
Nameless wrote:
I would have thought personally that the first benefit is you don't rapidly dehydrate and die but each to their own, I guess! Razz

Great minds think alike!
silasabrown
water is so good for the health there are so many benefits of water like you can increase the stamina power, it is so good to reduce the weight, It maintain Calcium balance, Water is so good for the skin care so drink more and more water to stay healthy.
avgukise
I agree. Water is a great source of energy. In my opinion, for optimal functioning, a healthy individual should consume at least 6L of water a day to see its benefits.
Elliot
Pure water is very important and healthy for life. Yeah, I agree that drinking pure water is healthy instead of drinking water, you should always boil water if you do not have pure water in running taps. Water purifies blood circulation. Drinking a lot of water could be good for skin and weight loss.
Jaylan
Also drinking water is great for our digestive system.
ooffrrttjaaj
Water is the most important element for our health. It gives us energy for fighting with the germs. It is very necessary to drinking water 2 to 3 ltr in a day for better health.
ainsleychris
I drink 2 litres of water (tap water) every day and the only main advantages of doing so is that it flushes out all the toxins in your body and is good for the brain.
nigam
water is very important in our body. i drink 1 liter of water everyday to flush all those waste, extra fats/oils, and all toxins in our body.
playfungames
Yeah, water is one of the most essential elements required for life and most of us neglect it. I read in another post that 8 glasses of water is required for a day. I drink more than that when I remember (around 4 liters). But that is not always. I forget most of the time.