FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iPod Classic

Tony The Tiger
I was standing next to a guy on the bus yesterday. He had an iPod classic. I noticed that he was reading his lyrics on his iPod. I asked him about it and he showed me how he accesses it. Unfortunately his command of the English Language was not so good. I am a bit confused. It seems that he cuts and paste lyrics somehow that he attaches to sound files. I do not fully understand. I have had my classics for a while. One is uses operating system 1.1.2 PC and the other uses 2.0.4 PC. Can I do what he does with either of my classics or do I need a newer one?
weableandbob
Go into iTunes, pick a song, right click, go to "Get Info", and finally go to the "Lyrics" tab. I would assume you can then just copy and paste text into that and it'll work, although I'm not sure, as I have never done it myself. I would assume that at least the 2.0.4 iPod would be able to do it, but again, I'm not sure.
Tony The Tiger
weableandbob wrote:
Go into iTunes, pick a song, right click, go to "Get Info", and finally go to the "Lyrics" tab. I would assume you can then just copy and paste text into that and it'll work, although I'm not sure, as I have never done it myself. I would assume that at least the 2.0.4 iPod would be able to do it, but again, I'm not sure.

Is there a way to tell iTunes to get lyrics like you can tell it to get the artwork? Does saving the lyrics make the file noticeably larger.