FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Share your character - Skyrim

Dementei
Happy 11-11-11, Skyrim is out, and I am enjoying the game. If you got the game show us your character here!

Here's a screenshot of my kitty cat I made:

Meow.
Dementei
I see no one has yet to reveal their character.. well that's just great now my kitty all alone.
Nameless
Don't look at me, I'm still playing Baldur's Gate 2 for the first time. I'll bump this in a decade, maybe? Razz
kacsababa
I just switched back to a helmet which also has horns (an enchanted steel one), although not the best design. Smile

And just to show how good lookin old guy he is. Smile

Dementei
Ahhh yeaa, do it.
iamoldchi
Dementei wrote:
I see no one has yet to reveal their character.. well that's just great now my kitty all alone.

it look like tiger
Dementei
iamoldchi wrote:
Dementei wrote:

it look like tiger

I'm not sure if I agree..

Hello_World
I play on PS3, I just got it. Can't take a screenshot.

I am playing a female orc.

Mostly because on Oblivion I am a female Imperial, and she is pretty, this time I wanted someone tougher looking.
Dementei
Here is an older pic of my Khajiit Vampire, who is now a werewolf, because my blood boiling in the sun everytime got annoying.

And here is my fully suited Khajiit standing on the Throat of the World, the ultimate Dragonborn!

/boast

Also, Hello_World, take pic with camera bro.
D'Artagnan
i'm loving that this tes game is getting so much hype! always loved the TES games

i've started playing but had to stop because i didnt got time, but once i get back i'll post here
Dementei
You love my Khajiit don't you?
PokemonCraft
haven't chance to play yet but this game is rocking forums Laughing
tingkagol
It's amusing that a Khajiit (feline) can transform into a werewolf (dog). Obviously a dilemma they couldn't get rid of. It would have been better if they made something similar to the werewolf but exclusively for the Khajiits... like the werecat.
kacsababa
The werewolf storyline not neccessary for the main plot so it could been just impossible for a Khajiit to become one...
Like there is stuff which is impossible as an Imperial or as a Nord.
drunkenkoz
I myself also made a kitty. I maxed out both his one-handed and bow skills. I've also maxed out most of my other skills. Here is a picture of my character in-game.

Dementei
Yay I declare a rename to Catrim! Khajiit kitty char's are de best. Koz how is the bow in Catrim compared to like swords, like same damage or better? Can you shoot faster with perks?
drunkenkoz
Well I mainly rock double daggers which both have 150 damage on them with lifesteal, but my bow is 136 attack. Bow perks range from shooting 30% faster, slowing down time, move faster with bow out, do double the damage with your bow, and your bow has the chance to paralyze an enemy. With the combination of sneak, my bow does 3x the damage when enemies don't spot me. I usually use my bow when enemies are further away and I can't reach them.
Dementei
So how about I think I am too over-powered for Skyrim now.. but it had to be done!

People have better but I also didn't put enough time into alchemy for much stronger enchanting/smithing potions, either way dual legendary daedric swords combining 264dmg and 34 pnts of fire and frost together is pretty bomb.

/boast
drunkenkoz
How the heck did you get it up that high. Did you have the rings and armor that improve crafting by like 30% or more?
Dementei
drunkenkoz wrote:
How the heck did you get it up that high. Did you have the rings and armor that improve crafting by like 30% or more?

Yea enchanting took forever to get to 100, crafted a simple armor set made just for upgrading armor and weps, in combination with potions too it took some time but it had to be done haha. I stopped playing since then lol.
drunkenkoz
The max damage I got my weapon up to in Skyrim is about 176 or so. I haven't played Skyrim in a while either. The game just got boring after I completed all the quests.
LostOverThere
Damn! That is some impressive armour, Dementei!

I haven't spent much time on my armour, as you guys can probably tell. Instead I've been honing in on my sneak and archery abilities (currently level 33). She's an Imperial named Antonious. It felt appropriate at the time:
drunkenkoz
I'm the same way with my character Lost. There is nothing like killing your enemies from afar. This way I won't have to get my hands dirty. Smile