FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Occupy’s Serial Rapist Protected by Mob’s Code of Silence

jmi256
New Yorkers are getting tired of these criminals and bigots who are making the area near the World Trade Center a landfill and killing jobs in the local area. Not only are these Left-wing mobs made up of bigots and criminals, but the Occupiers been protecting these perverts in some sick code of silence.

Quote:
Occupy Wall Street's 'serial rapist': Kitchen worker charged with sex abuse and quizzed over 'several attacks' at New York camp
Reports of sexual assaults in Dallas, Cleveland and New York Occupy camps
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg accused Occupy protesters of allowing crimes to go unreported

An Occupy Wall Street protester who served food at the New York camp has been arrested on charges of sexually abusing a woman and is a suspect in a rape at Zuccotti Park.

Tonye Iketubosin, 26, was charged yesterday after allegedly groping an 18-year-old protester in a tent he helped her pitch on October 24.

The victim told police in a delayed report on Tuesday Iketubosin had refused to leave when she returned hours later to sleep.

Reports suggest the woman had managed to shove the man out of the tent after he grabbed her thigh and buttocks. It is not believed she was acquainted with him before the incident.

Police confirmed to MailOnline Iketubosin was arrested on Broadway and Liberty shortly after the incident was reported.

He was arraigned last night with bail set at $7,500 bond or $5,000 cash.

Iketubosin, who resides with his aunt in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, has a sealed juvenile record in Texas.

The prosecutor told the New York Post Iketubosin is a suspect in several rapes in the park.

He was being questioned over an alleged assault that occurred on October 29, after another 18-year-old woman from Massachusetts accused Iketubosin of raping her in a tent at the encampment.

Occupy Wall Street spokesman Patrick Bruner told DNA Info he was not aware of specifics about the alleged incidents. 'But I can say that we take security and safety very seriously at the park and have many dedicated working groups that are devoted to creating and maintaining a safe space in Liberty Square,' he said.

Reports of sexual assaults have prompted concerns about security in New York's Zuccotti Park, and other cities where Occupy demonstrations are taking place.

Dallas police recently arrested convicted sex offender Richard Wayne Armstrong, 24, for having sex with a 14-year-old runaway in the Occupy Dallas camp.

Armstrong is being held on felony charges of failure to register as a sex offender and sexual assault of a minor. The girl is in the custody of Child Protective Services.

ABC News reports on October 15, police responded to a delayed report of a sexual assault at Occupy Cleveland.

The news came as Mayor Michael Bloomberg cited unconfirmed reports today that Occupy Wall Street protesters are allowing crimes to go unreported and are instead chasing wrongdoers out of their park encampment. He declined, however, to say whether the information could be grounds for police to forcibly evict protesters from the site.
'Instead of calling the police, they form a circle around the perpetrator, chastise him or her and chase him or her out into the rest of the city to do who knows what to who knows whom,' Bloomberg said, although he noted the city was uncertain of the reports' accuracy. 'If this is in fact happening, and it's very hard to get good information, it is despicable.'

Meanwhile, in lower Manhattan today, 17 Occupy Wall Street protesters were arrested today at Goldman Sachs' headquarters.

Many of the protesters were carried off by police after refusing to move

Several hundred activists marched from Zuccotti Park a few blocks away. Officers flanking them had handcuffs strapped to their waists.

At the Goldman Sachs building, police demanded that the protesters get off the private pavement in front of the entrance. Most did. But the rest sat down and refused to walk.

Also in New York City, more than 50 people arrested at an Occupy Wall Street march rejected offers to get disorderly conduct cases dismissed by staying out of trouble for six months, saying they wanted trials on what some called unjustified arrests.

Prosecutors say the demonstrators blocked traffic and prevented pedestrians from getting by. But many of the protesters say the disorderly conduct charges weren't justified. They say they stayed on the sidewalk, took care to leave a path for others to get through and followed police instructions.

Source = http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057370/Occupy-Wall-Street-kitchen-worker-charged-sex-abuse-suspected-rape-protester.html
catscratches
Perhaps you could once adress the occupiers' actual positions and arguments. But I guess lumping them all together and calling the attention to a few individuals is easier.

Quote:
unconfirmed reports
Swell.
jmi256
catscratches wrote:
Perhaps you could once adress the occupiers' actual positions and arguments.

Sure. Let me know when they figure that out.
catscratches
So you have no idéa what their actual positions are, yet feel confident enough about it to lump them all together as left-wingers? (Not to mention that I, as a European, find the entire notion of an American left-wing rather amusing.)
jmi256
catscratches wrote:
So you have no idéa what their actual positions are, yet feel confident enough about it to lump them all together as left-wingers? (Not to mention that I, as a European, find the entire notion of an American left-wing rather amusing.)

I have an idea what they are (class warfare, blaming "Jew bankers," handouts, government-controlled everything, etc), but they have not come out with what their specific issues or "demands" are as far as I know. If you have access to a list you want me to respond to, feel free to post it. But I have seen enough of these bigots and their hatred to know that I don't agree with them. They themselves have said they represent the Left wing. You might find them "amusing" but I don't think there is anything amusing about violent, bigoted mobs who are eager to use violence to get their way.
Nameless
Jmi? Please stop.
Josso
Nameless wrote:
Jmi? Please stop.

This.
ocalhoun
Nameless wrote:
Jmi? Please stop.

Agreed. You're not accomplishing anything here.

Every political group includes such people, and everyone here knows it.
handfleisch
ocalhoun wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Jmi? Please stop.

agreed. Doesn't this forum have a moderator anymore?
jmi256
ocalhoun wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Jmi? Please stop.

Every political group includes such people, and everyone here knows it.

The Left-wing “Occupy” mob seems to be disproportionally composed of perverts, bigots, criminals and losers who are more interested in getting something for nothing rather than working and earning what they receive. Please tell me, how many drug dealers were caught at Tea Party protests? How many raped women in the middle of the night at the protests? How many pimped out teenagers at the protests and raped children? How many crapped all over the building and other areas around them because they couldn’t be bothered to find a bathroom? For the Left-wing “Occupiers” this is a way of life, and showing exactly what these people are like and what their vision of their “Utopia” is very productive. You talk about “not accomplishing anything” but it is these “Occupiers” who are not accomplishing anything other than creating cesspools in our cities that kill local jobs, bring in criminals and make the areas unlivable. If you want to defend them or their beliefs, feel free to go right ahead. I keep hearing you whine that these animals are being shown for what they are, but isn’t that exactly what they want? They are making spectacles of themselves to show the world exactly what these Left-wing freaks believe and envision for the world, and I say the more we show exactly what that really means, the better. So if you want to defend their bigoted beliefs and criminality, knock yourself out. Or you can keep whining.
ocalhoun
jmi256 wrote:

The Left-wing “Occupy” mob seems to be disproportionally composed of perverts, bigots, criminals and losers who are more interested in getting something for nothing rather than working and earning what they receive. Please tell me, how many drug dealers were caught at Tea Party protests?

Ah, now we're getting somewhere!

While we're still in the 'character assassination' territory, at least now you're trying to make a systematic statistical argument, rather than just picking out anecdotal stories!

So, I will respond to this (somewhat) legitimate argument with legitimate counter-arguments:
1- If true, this would be a blemish on the movement, highlighting their lack of central control and inability to reject unwanted members. It would not, however, automatically invalidate their cause, complaints, or demands.
2- Comparing crime rates in the occupy movement to crime rates in the tea party isn't very useful; they are different types of protests. As far as I know, no tea party protest ever attempted to camp out at a location long-term... which makes them fundamentally different in the potential for crime within the protest... Take your example of: "How many raped women in the middle of the night at the protests?"... Of course nobody got raped in the middle of the night at tea party protests... Tea party protests didn't happen in the middle of the night, so it would be impossible.