FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there a Conspiracy?

Possum
Hi

I Listen too Alex Jones after a friend sent his link to me. I find him entertaining. But is he right.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

Is there a conspiracy to take our freedoms?
deanhills
Interesting topic Possum! I don't think there is a conspiracy. This is a case of an American citizen who is standing on principle of freedom to debate his constitutional rights. He used the pat-down security system at Airports as an example of violation of his constitutional rights and tried to get a public trial with a jury to have his day in court. Not only was he told he could not have a public trial, but the reasons for the ruling are apparently restricted as well in the interest of safety and security of the US. I thought he had some good points. However am open to other insights as well.
Bikerman
Alex Jones is an ignorant, self publicising nutcase. Most of his garbage is fairly harmless, but some of his insane conspiracy rants are extremely offensive and insulting. I remember seeing him at the site of 9/11, with a megaphone, shouting about how the firemen and police were all in on the 'plot'. There were many family and friends of the victims, including the wives of firemen who died, present and forced to listen to this self-important little turd - and I must admit to sneakily hoping that one of them would kick the living daylights out of him....
deanhills
I thought the topic was whether Ventura is right or wrong with regard to exercising his constitutional right to protest and be heard in a public court of law? When he asked for a trial by jury the judges suggested he could appeal the hearing but that would be by judges only - not a jury. Also, quite shocking that he and his lawyer are not allowed to see the content of the ruling that was made by the judges. Sounds a bit bizarre to me too.
Confused
Possum
Oh.. I see the link goes to a Jessi Ventura.

I was just linking to an example of Alex Jones talking about an example of conspiracy.

Another example is the secret creation of the FED in 1913.

I'm just wondering about all this money stuff, the fall of the EURO, Banker bail out.

Is there a Pattern?

Is there a Conspiracy?

I feel myself there is some sort of organized dark control. But I can't point to where it is coming from.
jwellsy
I find this question disturbing from a person that has been on this forum so long. Of course there are conspiracies on both sides of the isle.

Decide for yourself which side you wish to stand with and be recognized as part of. Prepare yourself and family to defend those values. Capitalism-Communism, Tea Party-OWS, Pro Isreal-antisemitism, etc.
AsadAnsari
Bikerman wrote:
Alex Jones is an ignorant, self publicising nutcase. Most of his garbage is fairly harmless, but some of his insane conspiracy rants are extremely offensive and insulting. I remember seeing him at the site of 9/11, with a megaphone, shouting about how the firemen and police were all in on the 'plot'. There were many family and friends of the victims, including the wives of firemen who died, present and forced to listen to this self-important little turd - and I must admit to sneakily hoping that one of them would kick the living daylights out of him....

Alex Jones is a death warrant for American war drama which show you behind the stage, Actors and directors editors animators and .. I think you should see his videos before you assume and pass your opinion here ..
People are searching truth here to learn..
Alex Jones is an
Quote:
Ignorant
just because he speaks truth against millions of TV/Media Faiths ..?
911 is a conspiracy and the whole sequenced series of this fake war.

This terrorism War is actually themed for N.W.O regulation.
And N.W.O is not even a good answers for freedom or democracy. Not only huge no. of Muslims are going to face fatal death but afterward the slavery will be the destiny for other religions followers.
Hindu / Indian religions are getting utilize as like a tissu paper for western policies and war drama because they are the weakest faith population. A daily growing bunch of religions and their followers who could consider an super hero Actor as a God just because he is Amusing them from last 35 years. they think they are getting advanced being naked on TV or few hollywood movies might change their class and their country economy will grow sooner or later following NWO commands .. but they still called a backward and stinking country. Slum dog but not a millionaire country.
Whole this Its A Free Country Drama drama will dramatically fell down! Soon..
AsadAnsari
Possum wrote:
Hi

I Listen too Alex Jones after a friend sent his link to me. I find him entertaining. But is he right.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

Is there a conspiracy to take our freedoms?

My Friends I suggest you to Keep Listening him ..
If You have heard him You must have learn few truth about the 911 conspiracy . Yeah these are true facts .. The CIA FBI MOSAD AND NSA were the Bomb planters in WTC..
And after that Incident not only the American war machines were the Arm but their Media played the most efficient role in this War of American/Jews terrorism againt their hand sketched Islamic Terrorism which we face daily in our Muslim countries . Just today at sea side a suicide bomber destroyed himself with a different kinda dynamite which is now identified that ammo chemical code powder is only used in American Military Arms and hand crackers. This news is still running now on CNBC News which is a global channel also.
In my faith no prophet from God will come for us now but few people will always take stand every where in each scenario like this.. no matter what their religion would be but they will realize the truth..
I pray he may find the way of Truth and peace soon. so he could lead the others (people like you in search of truth and reality and person like that who feel that he is living too much as an ignorant) to that way and free them from this. And may God let them have a chance to lead weak decision person like me and You.
Possum
Quote:
My Friends I suggest you to Keep Listening him ..

I certainly Will

I think there most definitely is some form of organized underworld political manipulation happening. Its just human nature. I call them the Trickster Class.

Working Class
    Ruling Class
    Trickster Class

Its up to us to be aware of them and have counter measures in place.
Bikerman
Well, its up to you. If you seriously think it is credible that Mossad, the CIA, the FBI, and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all, were involved in 9/11 then I suggest you have a great deal to learn about politics and real life. Nixon couldn't keep a simple burglary quiet, and that involved a few selected and trusted colleagues. Why, in the name of sanity, do you think that a secret of this magnitude could be kept by the thousands of people who would need to be involved? It is not just a conspiracy theory, it is complete insanity.

Did politicians take advantage of 9/11 to introduce restrictions on freedoms? Well Duh! Do bears defecate in the woods? Of course they did. That is hardly the same as saying they planned and executed it. Silly nonsense.
Possum
Quote:
Did politicians take advantage of 9/11 to introduce restrictions on freedoms

The Patriarch act was ready to print before 9-11. So they were ready. As they are ready to add more citizen controlling laws as other similar random terror events happen.

As far as the actual events of 9-11. I think a lose knit team of people did it with no support by the US / Mossade as the conspiracy people say.

But someone is pulling some strings somewhere. This is the 21 century and its about time Wars like Libera and revolution should be a thing of the past. But there is money to be made in misery and someone is making a lot of it.

Follow the Money and you may very well find a secretive group of Banksters that some may classify as a Conspiracy.
Ankhanu
Politicians are opportunists. They'll use anything to push along their agendas, including tragedies... especially tragedies. That they had bill drafted before hand really proves nothing, other than that they had agendas that involved limiting freedoms ahead of time... it doesn't provide anything beyond circumstantial (i.e. insubstantial) evidence of any kind of plan for the tragedies that helped get them passed.
Bikerman
Quote:
Follow the Money and you may very well find a secretive group of Banksters that some may classify as a Conspiracy.
Sure you will - thousands of them. Every banker has a plan, every broker has a list. The notion that any single cabal could hope to control the world is silly. People are not that clever and events are far too unpredictable.
Possum
The Collapse of the sub prime mortgage market wasn't that hard to predict.

Peter Schiff a speech in 2006 about the impending mortgage crisis
Bikerman
Oh I can do much better than that.
This Horizon programme is dated 1999 and covers pretty much all the causes on the 2008 crash

deanhills
Quite brilliant! Learned a lot specifically towards end of third YouTube Show. I'd heard of LTCM before, but did not realize how it had completely turned things up and down by a trillion dollars towards the end of it. Wonder whether those large corporations and Government and Semi-Government Funds as well as Banks who had used it for investing were instrumental in fiddling with the banking regulations too, to relax them so that they could get more money in the whole game!
ocalhoun
AsadAnsari wrote:
going to face fatal death

Sorry... I just had to laugh at that one.
Not just regular death... fatal death! ^.^

What's non-fatal death like, anyway?

AsadAnsari wrote:
Just today at sea side a suicide bomber destroyed himself with a different kinda dynamite which is now identified that ammo chemical code powder is only used in American Military Arms and hand crackers.

Terrorists often use US-made explosives.

Usually from unexploded ordinance - bombs/rockets/whatever that were shot at them but failed to explode...
But also sometimes stolen and/or bought on the black market.

Just because one terrorist used US-made explosives doesn't mean the US government sponsored the attack.
Bikerman
deanhills wrote:
Quite brilliant! Learned a lot specifically towards end of third YouTube Show. I'd heard of LTCM before, but did not realize how it had completely turned things up and down by a trillion dollars towards the end of it. Wonder whether those large corporations and Government and Semi-Government Funds as well as Banks who had used it for investing were instrumental in fiddling with the banking regulations too, to relax them so that they could get more money in the whole game!
Glad you found it useful. Horizon is one of my 'must watch' programmes on TV - one of the very few. The quality of the programme has been patchy in the last few years - they abandoned the 'remote voice over' technique and started making presenter-led programmes (with the presenter, inevitably, being a celeb) which went down pretty badly with most of us science folks. Nonethless it remains one of the best accessible science programmes around.
If you found this one instructive, I can point you to the fairly substantial archive of Horizon progs on my homesite (no registration necessary to view).
http://bikerman.co.uk/en/science-2/video/horizon-2
gandalfthegrey
Are conspiracies possible? Of course they are.

Iraq War Invasion (when knew no weapons of mass destruction), Bay of Pigs Invasion (secret US backed invasion of Communist Cuba), Gulf of Tonkin incident (Blame the North Vietnamese for an excuse to enter their conflict with South Vietnam)
- are all examples of conspiracies.

Do I believe that Alex Jones has the slightest clue about any real conspiracies? No. He is just trying to make money of the very real and legitimate fear that people have about government and corporate elites making decisions behind closed-doors on the economy and international affairs, without any input from the general public or public scrutiny.
Tuvitor
There are all kinds of conspiracies, and usually their primary goal is to make lots of money. We call them "corporations." This is the extent of my conspiracy theory.
Radar
Yeah. There are so many conspiracy theories compared to actual conspiracies, that the odds of working one out would appear to be minimal.