You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is he just shy or is he playing me ?

Should I ask him out or confront him about it ?
ask him out
 33%  [ 2 ]
confront him
 50%  [ 3 ]
just continue having fun no strings attached
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Hi, there is this guy at my school...lets call him Ted and ever since I broke up with my boyfriend we have started flirting and it led to us hanging out a a volleyball game and we made out and stuff. He is in one of my classes too and in there he is super sweet and flirty to me. We will hold hands and kiss and stuff, but if i pass him in the hallway or see him at lunch he pretty much ignores me? This has been going on for a while and I'm starting to wonder if he is worried about his ex seeing us together or if he is just using me to have fun with ? Everyone asks us if we are dating yet and idk what to say so I say idk and he doesn't say anything is he shy and afraid to ask me or what ??? I need somebodys advice should I take matters into my own hands and ask him out or should I confront him about it? Question
A lot of this really has to do with your preferences, I guess. What are you looking for out of a relationship? Some people just want to have fun and not date. If that is what you are looking for then do it, but if you want a relationship on a deeper emotional level, then I would suggest telling him that, that is your goal. You don't need to confront anyone to voice what your goals are. If that goal makes him uncomfortable, then maybe it isn't meant to be.
What kind of crowd does he hang around with? This can give you a better idea if he is just shy, is being a player, or perhaps is gay.
kendraliss96 wrote:
. He is in one of my classes too and in there he is super sweet and flirty to me. We will hold hands and kiss and stuff... Question

it's either he's gay or playing around.. yep playing around...
and how come would someone kiss you without any strings attached... he would at least show some respect if you don't have any relationship.. just my opinion..

shy? shy on what? I guess he's also playing around with someone else so he's shy that he's cover might be blown ..
does he avoid you when you see him?

Yeah better confront him and ask him if he's serious on you and if not, better keep distance.. believe me it's for your own dignity too Smile
I think you should confront him about it.
I mean you already hold hands, kiss and flirt, so it is kind of a relationship, if you ask me.

Maybe he doesn't want his friends to tease him about it.

You know us guys :d
I think confronting him would be your best option. Just ask him about it and tell him that you don't like the fact that he ignores you in public. Maybe he has his reasons, such as his ex like you already suggested, and is simply unaware of how you feel about it.

Just talk, he can't change anything if he doesn't know how you feel and nothing will change for you unless you tell him.