FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

#1286 - Unknown table engine 'InnoDB'

Navigator
Dear mods,

I think there was a corruption issue with the last crash on server 4, the thing is that everything is back up again but I can't access the databases, it shows the above error.

I didn't back up the DBs, only the files, so I would like you to restore if possible.

Thanks, viva Frihost!
Peterssidan
I know at least two other users had this problems with InnoDB. One of them solved it ...
johans wrote:
I got same error with navigator.

what I did is i restore my website and now its working again. I suggest to restore it to make it works again.

but that's not a solution if you don't have backups Sad
Navigator
Peterssidan wrote:
I know at least two other users had this problems with InnoDB. One of them solved it ...
johans wrote:
I got same error with navigator.

what I did is i restore my website and now its working again. I suggest to restore it to make it works again.

but that's not a solution if you don't have backups Sad

Yeah, I saw the post, but thats not an option, so I am asking for the mods to restore some old backup.
Navigator
Gotta bump this because I am having a hard time with my sites, they dont work! And all I need is for someone to restore the most recent backup, just the DBs, the files are fine!

Thanks mods, please help!
Navigator
Thanks to whoever restored the backup of my dbs, much appreciated!
Bondings
@Navigator, it might have had something to do with the server problems. I haven't done anything to your database, so I guess the issue fixed itself. Maybe MySQL repaired the database automatically.