FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield 3 Xbox 360

Do you Like battlefield 3?
yes, Its fantastic!!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No, This game is not for me!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

dzrealkiller
Hey all how many of you out there likes or dislikes this game and why?

Me, I love this game apart from the glitches and a few issues with floating rubble and some walls able to be walked though, I cant complain really tho as it has only just come out.

Do anybody know where and how to put these bugs and issues accross to EA?

My tactics for this game is pretty much steam with all guns blazing but its not happening on BF3 so any tact help would be great im always getting killed i let rip into the enemy with bullets but they seem to be able to with hold alot of damage seem to me like i have to shoot them around 5-6 times before they die and i get shoot 2-3 and im a gonna :D

Also is there a hardcore mode for online play iv tried looking but cant see it anywhere :O

Many thanks for any replys ;)
Dementei
Hey, welcome to Frihost, and sorry about this but we got a thread on BF3 already but it's cool. I'm sure EA knows about the bugs and yes there is hardcore mode, you have to filter for it when going to multiplayer (instead of quick match). But then again I don't know how it is on consoles Surprised
weableandbob
Battlefield 3 is great, although I play on the PC. There are a few unbalanced weapons, and some of the maps feel like they have too many bottlenecks, but overall, it's far better than Bad Company or Bad Company 2. I've been waiting for them to go back to how Battlefield 2 was for quite some time. I can't wait for Back to Karkand to come out-the four best maps from BF2 on the Frostbite 2 engine? Yes please!