FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 3 down - Server 2 challenged?

deanhills
Just checked Frihost's pulse in my signature - after a really strange posting experience and looks as though Server 3 is down and some parts of Server 2 and 4 are also having challenges.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Note about 30 minutes later: Looks as though it has sorted itself out. All green ticks everywhere now.
Navigator
deanhills wrote:
Just checked Frihost's pulse in my signature - after a really strange posting experience and looks as though Server 3 is down and some parts of Server 2 and 4 are also having challenges.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Note about 30 minutes later: Looks as though it has sorted itself out. All green ticks everywhere now.

Yeah they look ok on the surface, but I am getting the infamous

Code:
#1286 - Unknown table engine 'InnoDB'

Error on all my databases and thus my sites are down.
Navigator
Argh, I was trying to make a backup of the DBs and they appear all in blank due to the above error, please someone help me restoring them! I have backups of the files but not the DBs!
Bondings
@deanhills, Server 2 accounts are on the same server as Server 3 accounts at the moment (and already for quite a while now) and this website/forum is also hosted on it. In case there are severe problems with the server, you would most likely notice it on the forums (slow or inaccessible). It might be due to a high server load.

Server 4 is having some problems lately, Navigator, and that's why you have problems with your website. My apologies about the problems.