FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thank you Admin but 2 more Issues.

myqutey
I am grateful for the admin for re-activating my blog at myqute.com/blog

Besides not being able to partipate in forum (cos I am somehow not receiving password resets from here in my yahoo.com.sg email addy), I can't upload via FTP either. Any way round this problem? I am willing to donate a few bucks to Frihost for the trouble (cos right now, that's all I can afford!)

I'm the same myqutey who posted at http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-129534.html and http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-130055.html
deanhills
Hi myqutey. Sorry for all your frustrations. I'll post a link to this request of yours as well as the previous requests in the Support Forum.
myqutey
Thank you Dean for helping to activate my blog! I really appreciate you for all you do! If I can get back my Frihost login details I can also get back my FTP account details. Thanks for your help!

I am still open to donating to Frihost, for all the trouble (my fault that I don't remember my password and reformat my backup disk by mistake). Let me know how I can donate!
myqutey
Hi myqute,

This is an email notice of Frihost.com.

Being active on our forums is required to keep your hosting account. If you have received this email, you reached our first limit of -5 Points. Negative Points mean that you are not active enough on our forums. Please visit us from time to time and post more messages.

A second email will be sent after you reach -10 Points. Your account might be removed without notice after you get the second email notice.

Sincerely,
The Frihost team
myqutey
Following the instructions from Webhosting forum, to log into cpanel and FTP, I've managed to reset and gotten my passwords back!

So, now my only problem is this forum password (to get back on here actively!)
ocalhoun
myqutey wrote:
Hi myqute,

This is an email notice of Frihost.com.

Being active on our forums is required to keep your hosting account. If you have received this email, you reached our first limit of -5 Points. Negative Points mean that you are not active enough on our forums. Please visit us from time to time and post more messages.

A second email will be sent after you reach -10 Points. Your account might be removed without notice after you get the second email notice.

Sincerely,
The Frihost team

If you received that email, shouldn't you also be receiving the password reset emails?