FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spontaneous Log-outs

deanhills
Just wondering whether anyone else is experiencing the same problem. I've been logged out spontaneously more than 10 times so far in this posting session.
sonam
I have the same problem last month
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-127889.html
and find out the problem is in browser (Chrome) because in Safari this problem don't exist. I am clear all frihost (about 7) cookies from Chrome and now is everything OK. Clear cookies when you are not log in. Hope this help little.

Sonam
deanhills
sonam wrote:
I have the same problem last month
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-127889.html
and find out the problem is in browser (Chrome) because in Safari this problem don't exist. I am clear all frihost (about 7) cookies from Chrome and now is everything OK. Clear cookies when you are not log in. Hope this help little.

Sonam
Thanks for this info. I suspect I need to close all my programs (I have not done that in a week), log out and in and see how it goes. My browsers automatically clean everything when I log out. Or they're supposed to anyway.

Just hate logging out as I'm having quality time on the Internet and all of my windows are perfect the way they are.
sonam
Quote:
My browsers automatically clean everything when I log out. Or they're supposed to anyway.

Maybe your browsers log out you automatically but the cookies are still there. Some error in cookie can cause problem. New log in/log out don't solve this error (I think this is time error) and you have problem.

I am lucky because in Chrome is possible to find cookies from exact site (frihost in this case) via search engine and delete only this cookies without worry about other sites.

Sonam
ocalhoun
sonam wrote:

Maybe your browsers log out you automatically but the cookies are still there.

Unless you've set it up to automatically delete all cookies when closing the program, which for some browsers is an option.

Yeah, it does sound like restarting would probably fix the problem...
If you like the way your windows are set up, I think some browsers now support multiple-tab homepages, so every time you start the browser, it will bring up all your default tabs at once.
That might be a good solution.
deanhills
With the exception of one occurrence - when everything froze up - smooth sailing, so Sonam's diagnosis was spot on, thanks. I completely logged out yesterday, and logged back in. And my browsers are all set up to delete cookies and histories. Probably does not delete everything as there has to be remnants somewhere, but it did help.

The strange occurrence of freezing was followed by Server 3 going down and almost all of Server 2. My signature looked as though strawberries had hit lines 2 and 3.