FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is SERVER IS down?

johans
What happend to my site. ITS DOWN and i got this error.

Unknown table engine 'InnoDB' SQL=INSERT INTO `jtk_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('9a01043250861304f4850c78fb389904', 1, 1320461690)

somethings wrong on server? I dont have any changes made and i was check it yesterday and work fine.

can someone tell me whats wrong?

Question
johans
every time i click backup i get error msg response. i think there is still a problem on server. because until now my site is still DOWN.
Ghost Rider103
That's strange, the servers should be working fine now.

Perhaps check your end and make sure everything is ok. Usually when the server is down you just won't be able to load your site at all. In this case, your site seems to be loading.

However I suppose the server could be causing this or could have caused it. But we'll have to wait for a response from Bondings on that one.
johans
before i will restore with the old backup 2 months ago.. i will wait for bondings with his post.. is your site working Ghost Rider103?
Navigator
Mine also says the same thing, dunno why.
Peterssidan
If it's the site linked from the www button the site is working again. Did you restore the old backup or did it start working by itself?
Navigator
Peterssidan wrote:
If it's the site linked from the www button the site is working again. Did you restore the old backup or did it start working by itself?

Site is working but Mysql is throwing the INNO db error, I have checked google and that shows when INNO is not properly set in the config/ini file and it should be remedied reconfiguring it somehow.
Ghost Rider103
johans wrote:
before i will restore with the old backup 2 months ago.. i will wait for bondings with his post.. is your site working Ghost Rider103?

Your site does seem to be working again.

Maybe the MySQL wasn't fully restored yet when you checked.
CraigHF
I have a similar problem. I am trying to reinstall Magento, but it keeps giving me the InnoDB error... any advice on fixing this would be greatly appreciated!
mukesh
I am also waiting Smile
johans
IS server is DOWN?

i cannot access my site. but i can log-in to cpanel very slow.... someone experience same as i?
Bondings
Server 4 is currently down and should be restarted soon. I suppose the problems were first a very big server load which now caused it to completely stop responding.
Bondings
Server 4 is up again. There are still some problems with high load on server 2/3 though (high load) but it's getting better now.
johans
Thanks Bondings for the update..

Cheers!

Applause
jcreus
Bondings wrote:
Server 4 is up again. There are still some problems with high load on server 2/3 though (high load) but it's getting better now.

It seems Server 4 is down again...
johans
As i checked my site when open my workstation i can say that SERVER 4 is up now.

Correct me if i am wrong; I think SERVER 4 have many downs compared with other SERVERS 1,2 and 3.

Is the default is SERVER 4? How to apply to other SERVERS such as 1, 2 and 3?

Question
Bondings
johans wrote:
As i checked my site when open my workstation i can say that SERVER 4 is up now.

Correct me if i am wrong; I think SERVER 4 have many downs compared with other SERVERS 1,2 and 3.

Question

Server 4 simply had some problems recently (becoming unresponsive after getting a high load for some reason). I'm currently investigating the cause. There is no reason to think that in the future (as of the moment that the current problem is solved) this server will be less reliable than the others.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
johans wrote:

Question

Server 4 simply had some problems recently (becoming unresponsive after getting a high load for some reason). I'm currently investigating the cause. There is no reason to think that in the future (as of the moment that the current problem is solved) this server will be less reliable than the others.
I've noticed too in the Server Logs that Server 4 has the second highest up time after Server 1. Servers 1 and 4 have a better track record for up time than the two other servers.
http://www.cybermilitia.net/frihoststatus/
Bondings
deanhills wrote:
I've noticed too in the Server Logs that Server 4 has the second highest up time after Server 1. Servers 1 and 4 have a better track record for up time than the two other servers.

I'm not sure, but those uptime statistics could be from some time ago and not updated anymore. I thought that Host Tracker stopped the free uptime tracking, but I could be mistaken or they simply started again.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
deanhills wrote:

I'm not sure, but those uptime statistics could be from some time ago and not updated anymore. I thought that Host Tracker stopped the free uptime tracking, but I could be mistaken or they simply started again.

I used the link from your Signature to check .... the red Frihost Server Status link immediately on top of your green ticks.

GULP!!!!!! It must still be working as there is a RED ZONE overload alert in Server 1 that I did not see the last time I looked at it.

Note a few minutes later: Looks as though it has been rectified to .99. Out of the red zone now.
Smile
Peterssidan
If you click the uptime button it looks like all servers except server 1 stopped updating in 2008.
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
If you click the uptime button you it looks like all servers except server 1 stopped updating in 2008.
I didn't notice that. But that is only for the uptime. For the rest I think it is updating. The crucial ones being the loads on the servers. Someone must have been doing some hard work on his Website in Server 1 for example when the overload was at 2.09. Wonder whether he/she exceeded their bandwidth. Must be hard work to check all of that out!
Bondings
deanhills wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:
If you click the uptime button you it looks like all servers except server 1 stopped updating in 2008.
I didn't notice that. But that is only for the uptime. For the rest I think it is updating. The crucial ones being the loads on the servers. Someone must have been doing some hard work on his Website in Server 1 for example when the overload was at 2.09. Wonder whether he/she exceeded their bandwidth. Must be hard work to check all of that out!

Yes, most of the other stuff is correct. By the way, a server load of 2 is usually nothing to worry about and on VPS 1 this can also be caused by other VPS's on the same machine as ours - but most likely it's just the apache logs and other work getting done or a backup.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:

Yes, most of the other stuff is correct. By the way, a server load of 2 is usually nothing to worry about and on VPS 1 this can also be caused by other VPS's on the same machine as ours - but most likely it's just the apache logs and other work getting done or a backup.
Thanks for explaining it. Interesting that other VPS's can have an affect on the servers. Quite a learning curve!
Very Happy
johans
very informative. Thank you.

I learned a lot from you guys...

Very Happy