FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why has nobody made a hitler video for frihost?

truespeed
The most parodied video on youtube and so far no one has made one for frihost,surely theres comic material in hitler as Bondings.
deanhills
ABSOLUTELY! What a lovely idea. Last night I was watching a series that were done on Hitler as a Brony. And I was thinking how poorly it was done from a script point of view and wondered how one would go about creating those shows. As some of those shows are really hilarious and well done.

One about Frihost could really be hilarious.
ocalhoun
Not sure how that would work... how could you do that when 90% of what goes on here is in text form?
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Not sure how that would work... how could you do that when 90% of what goes on here is in text form?
I thought that was all that was needed and the real fun part of it. Creating a script for a video that is already there. Ha! Think I have some ideas, but don't think I could be good with the dialog. Maybe someone as creative with words as Nameless is could be good with that?
Blaster
deanhills
@Blaster. This was a REALLY good one. Wonder he still likes Windows XP! OK. I MUST find out how they make these parodies. I have a few in mind.
Angel
truespeed
If someone fancies having a go at it,here is a site that makes it easy,just fill in the text and it's done.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
If someone fancies having a go at it,here is a site that makes it easy,just fill in the text and it's done.
That's awesome Truespeed. Will have a go at it this weekend. Got some ideas.
RosenCruz
I will try and post here some. Lets'see what I ll come up with Laughing
Helios
Quote:
Why has nobody made a hitler video for frihost?

Well because there's an Israeli moderator on board Wink
I'm joking! Some of those Hitler videos are hilarious. There are even Hebrew versions out there.
Let's wait and see what you guys can come up with... I don't recommend posing Bondings as Hitler though Razz
spinout
haha, you can't guess what funny sites there are! Laughing
deanhills
I get slightly stuck at the beginning of the video with the map. Although thinking about it creatively now, I could go for a different theme along the lines of Hitler wanting to invade Frihost HQ but somehow could not find it as it's on the Internet and not in a physical location. All attempts to find Bondings failed miserably.

OK, will try this on for size a little later. Probably need to replay the YouTube show again just to get the words right.

I'm definitely not good at this, but here's my attempt ....

Helios
deanhills wrote:
I get slightly stuck at the beginning of the video with the map. Although thinking about it creatively now, I could go for a different theme along the lines of Hitler wanting to invade Frihost HQ but somehow could not find it as it's on the Internet and not in a physical location. All attempts to find Bondings failed miserably.

OK, will try this on for size a little later. Probably need to replay the YouTube show again just to get the words right.

I'm definitely not good at this, but here's my attempt ....

LOL, actually it turned out really funny! Good job Dean Smile
truespeed
Very good Dean,Frihost probably isn't the easiest of topics to make a hitler video on,so all in all a job well done. Smile
Deline
truespeed wrote:

OMG! haha I didn't knew that there was an easy way to do it! It would be really fun to make a parody about the Frihost forums! Razz
twotrophy
Such videos are copyrighted by Constantin Film. So people might be afraid to post such videos because their accounts might get suspended by Frihost. Although it might constitute fair use so it might not be against the rules. What do you think? Is this considered fair use? Can a moderator confirm whether it is allowed?
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
Such videos are copyrighted by Constantin Film. So people might be afraid to post such videos because their accounts might get suspended by Frihost. Although it might constitute fair use so it might not be against the rules. What do you think? Is this considered fair use?
Well it's definitely a viral show, pretty similar to the meme stuff going round. It's probably become different to the original movie. Any way, the thread seems to have survived this far - a number of weeks, so maybe we're good. *Knock on wood*
twotrophy
By the way Deanhills, take a look at this interview of the actor who played as Hitler in the movie Der Untergang. His name is Bruno Ganz. What do you think? He seemed to mind about the parodies at first while he said that it is all right after some time.Unfortunately I am on mobile which means that it is difficult (almost impossible for this case) to copy and paste the link. You can try to search it in Youtube instead. Sorry for the inconvinence caused.
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
By the way Deanhills, take a look at this interview of the actor who played as Hitler in the movie Der Untergang. What do you think? He seemed to mind about the parodies at first while he said that it is all right after some time.Unfortunately I am on mobile which means that it is difficult (almost impossible for this case) to copy and paste the link. You can try to search it in Youtube instead. Sorry for the inconvinence caused.
I saw the movie - Der Untergang - in English a little while ago. Ironically, I first got into the YouTube Hitler viral shows before I saw the movie. I'll see whether I can find it and let you know what I think of the interview.

Edit: OK found it, here it is ... ok after viewing it, I'd say that in a strange way these viral shows are a tribute to his great acting skills. He really got the essence of just the right kind of Hitler to make those viral shows last for as long as they have. And they are still circulating. Also from the interview he comes across as a real good sport. Sounds a bit like a fatalist. And he is right of course, it made him very popular. Some of it he likes and some of it he pointed out as harmful. I don't think the interview changed how I think about the viral shows. I think they are fun. And the actor also thought fun is OK as long as it doesn't do harm. I haven't seen a viral show that I thought has been harmful yet.

ratanegra
deanhills wrote:
OK found it, here it is ... ok after viewing it, I'd say that in a strange way these viral shows are a tribute to his great acting skills. He really got the essence of just the right kind of Hitler to make those viral shows last for as long as they have. And they are still circulating. Also from the interview he comes across as a real good sport. Sounds a bit like a fatalist. And he is right of course, it made him very popular. Some of it he likes and some of it he pointed out as harmful. I don't think the interview changed how I think about the viral shows. I think they are fun. And the actor also thought fun is OK as long as it doesn't do harm. I haven't seen a viral show that I thought has been harmful yet.

I don't mean to be mean, and I don't know if you know already, but I think this video is as fake as the other videos. The German doesn't seem to match the subtitles. Check the comments, too. I think it really got a lot of people, but there are also many German and Austrian people there denouncing it as fake.
deanhills
ratanegra wrote:
deanhills wrote:
OK found it, here it is ... ok after viewing it, I'd say that in a strange way these viral shows are a tribute to his great acting skills. He really got the essence of just the right kind of Hitler to make those viral shows last for as long as they have. And they are still circulating. Also from the interview he comes across as a real good sport. Sounds a bit like a fatalist. And he is right of course, it made him very popular. Some of it he likes and some of it he pointed out as harmful. I don't think the interview changed how I think about the viral shows. I think they are fun. And the actor also thought fun is OK as long as it doesn't do harm. I haven't seen a viral show that I thought has been harmful yet.

I don't mean to be mean, and I don't know if you know already, but I think this video is as fake as the other videos. The German doesn't seem to match the subtitles. Check the comments, too. I think it really got a lot of people, but there are also many German and Austrian people there denouncing it as fake.
Not sure what you mean by fake ratanegra. And I don't think you are mean at all. The video was taken from an actual movie - The Downfall - that was on the circuit, and then excerpts dubbed along viral lines. So it is a fake based on an "original". You probably know we were just playing with the fake viral version making our own fake shows.
RoylanM
The paraody about hitler invading frihost was very funny. Only thing we need to have Osama Bin Laden do it, That'll be epic. Think about it, if Osama starts going into the US and starts shoot demanding frihost come out. I'd laugh my ass off at that.
deanhills
RoylanM wrote:
The paraody about hitler invading frihost was very funny. Only thing we need to have Osama Bin Laden do it, That'll be epic. Think about it, if Osama starts going into the US and starts shoot demanding frihost come out. I'd laugh my ass off at that.
Why don't you give it a bash? I agree, that would be a very creative idea.
Pande
My go:

Ankhanu
Pande wrote:
My go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfcM2ddT20Q

How do I get the [youtube] tags to work?

Copy the part after ?v= and place that between the tags.
deanhills
Pande wrote:
My go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfcM2ddT20Q

How do I get the [youtube] tags to work?
Interesting show. How long did it take you to put it together?
Pande
About 20 minutes and 5 to upload it.

My favourite part is at the end, "I'm going to spam" *officer gets nervous* "And I want all of you to help me" *officer gets sweaty*