FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

21 Posts --> 100 coins!

ocalhoun
The catch? It involves ponies.

If you don't mind ponies though, I need some more posts in my new forum, BronyVille.
Just register there, and make 21 decent posts outside of the forum games section (that's just too easy, and doesn't really help me much).
... once that happens, send me a PM on that forum with your Frihost username, and I'll donate 100 coins to you.*

*While supplies last. My coin supply is not infinite.

So to recap:
1: Register at www.BronyVille.org.
2: Make 21 quality posts, outside of the forum games section.
3: Send me a PM on BronyVille with your Frihost username in it.
4: Profit. (100 coins)

Well, Bronyville has plenty of initial posts now, so I am altering the deal.
*Darth Vader voice*
Pray I don't alter it further.

Anybody who registered at Bronyville before this change can still use the old deal though.
deanhills
I've registered and made six posts - best I could. No need for coins.

Edit: I'm up to 15 now. Still plenty more that can be posted as after I hit the "unanswered posts" button realized you'd made 90 posts! Don't know where you got the energy from.

Having all of those threads in place is definitely making it easy for anyone to make 6 posts. This IS a great deal and quite fun just to check out all of the artwork out as well.

Not sure whether I will be able to keep it up as I have a limited attention span for ponies. I liked the first season but have not been able to get past the first episode of the second season - just did not grip me as much - probably should try again. My interest is mostly how great you did with the design of the Website, all the detailed artwork, the content and lay out of the content. Well done! Do you think you may be selling T-shirts eventually?
Very Happy
mahirh
WOW, you sure have done a lot of work on that!. please modify the css for the drop-down stuff, they are UN-READABLE!
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
Edit: I'm up to 15 now. Still plenty more that can be posted as after I hit the "unanswered posts" button realized you'd made 90 posts! Don't know where you got the energy from.

Well, more than half of those are posting the youtube videos for all the existing episodes... and then posing a reply comment on each one. That alone is 56 posts.
Then there's rules and announcements and things... probably 20 posts worth...
So, it's not that much.
Quote:

Do you think you may be selling T-shirts eventually?

Nope... though there will probably be some links to people who are in the forums.

mahirh wrote:
WOW, you sure have done a lot of work on that!. please modify the css for the drop-down stuff, they are UN-READABLE!

Which drop-down stuff?
As far as I can tell, the drop-down menus aren't pretty... but they're perfectly readable: white text on a black background...
*edit*
I looked at it with IE, and yeah, I see what you mean. In IE, it's white text on white background. Not good.
Lemme see if I can figure out how to change that.
*edit again*
Okay, it should be better now.
Now it is dark purple on white background for all browsers.
While I was in there, I also changed the unvisited link color, so links within forum text would be more visible. (They used to blend in perfectly with the text.)
Cal_123
Posted 6 posts, hopefully they're of sufficient quality for you. Sent you a PM over there also.

I'll definitely continue to post in the future though!

Cheers.
k_s_baskar
Nice offer. I am really looking for coins to exchange it for domain. This offer makes me easy to get it soon
Thanks again Smile
ocalhoun
I've changed the deal some, since Bronyville has plenty of initial posts now, I'm no longer desperate for content.

So, now if you want 100 coins, you'll need a bit more substantial of a contribution.

However, it's not as difficult as it sounds... now that there's lots of existing posts to reply to, getting a higher post count isn't as hard.
Mrs Lycos
so just to be clear about this, how many posts are you requesting?

ocalhoun wrote:
So, now if you want 100 coins, you'll need a bit more substantial of a contribution.

However, it's not as difficult as it sounds... now that there's lots of existing posts to reply to, getting a higher post count isn't as hard.

what's a higher post count, beyond 21?
ocalhoun
Mrs Lycos wrote:
so just to be clear about this, how many posts are you requesting?

ocalhoun wrote:

what's a higher post count, beyond 21?

Yes, more than 21.

Now that the forum there has over 6000 posts, just 6 is pretty insignificant, so now I'm asking for 21 or more.