FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wordpress hosting limitations?

futurcat
I am willing to test frihost hosting for Wordpress. Is there any important know limitation I should be aware?

I have recently tried a couple of free hosting sites with little success. One seemed good, but recently http requests errors came in a couple of plugins which I really need.
Peterssidan
There shouldn't be any problems as far as I know, unless your plugins requires something special.
futurcat
Thanks, will try as soon as my hosting request is processed.
deanhills
futurcat wrote:
I am willing to test frihost hosting for Wordpress. Is there any important know limitation I should be aware?

I have recently tried a couple of free hosting sites with little success. One seemed good, but recently http requests errors came in a couple of plugins which I really need.
The little I know about Word Press from users I know is that depending on how it is used, it can take up a lot of resources. It would be really good if you could monitor your bandwidth and space requirements very carefully as there is a cap on those at Frihost. Also, I've seen cases where theme downloads contained malware. It may be a good idea to check the downloads very carefully for scripts that may create problems for Frihost.
metalfreek
I have my wordpress site running for almost 2 years now here on frihost and database size has reached 45MB+ so far no problem at all. I have installed about 7 plugins but not that resource hungry and so far so good.
alvarorojas4
your site will be run fine, this hosting is Amazing, the only thing that you need to care is the Bandwith Wink