FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HTC Desire S Issues?

welshsteve
I waited and waited to get the HTC Desire S, and was really looking forward to getting it. I finally got it in June, and was highly impressed with it. It's brilliant interface and its ease of use make it a delight to use compared to all the previous phones I've had.

However, the one major downside to this device has got to be the aerial/signal receiver. I constantly have connection issues, with people unable to call me despite me having a (supposed) full signal. The phone just drops signal for no apparent reason.

It has to be the phone and not the mobile network because other people are on the same network and don't get the same issues. Having said that, whilst abroad recently and using a different network, I always had a full signal, so it could be the sheer network congestion in urban areas.

I think it is about time mobile manufacturers and the mobile networks got together to ensure its customers of total coverage at all times. These phones are expensive, and we pay monthly fees to the networks to give us a service we do not always get. In fact, it is very rare I get a full signal.

Has anyone else had issues such as this?