FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do You Have a Tatto?

Do You Have a Tatto?
Yes
21%
 21%  [ 15 ]
No
70%
 70%  [ 49 ]
Maybe
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Many
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 70

sergio_ykz
Hey, Tattos are crazy...

Do you have one, or many?

Post the URL of your images...

You view mine at here!
S3nd K3ys
I think this is a repost, but oh well.

nik
no i dont' have one yet but i will do one soon. i think aslong as you dont' have too many it's ok..
dan751
I don't have any tatoos. Nor will I get any tatoos.
Jack_Hammer
I get temperary tattoo's that last about 2 years...
mceejaydee
I want a tatoo but i'm to young haha
[FuN]goku
mmm nah i dont and dont plan to
brosta
I know somone that got a tattoo about a year ago, and now he doesnt like it. Some tribal crap.
Nameless
I don't have a tato (too young, anyway) but I'm never going to get one. I don't like the idea of doing something to my body that I can never (easily)reverse.
Caxius
i have a tibal-dragon in the back
NG
i have 2 one of a gun and a skeleton
budazz
i dont wanna have it..hii........
soulman
I think I will never tattoo on my skin........
aniitopia
I will never get a tattoo. I think its stupid to ruin your body with something like that.
Cerebral Stasis
I don't understand why some people consider it "ruining the body". Everyone admires a good tattoo.
SunburnedCactus
If it looks good it's hard not to admire one that's well done. Unusual ones are best, and tasteful ones that you can show off to everyone!
gh0stface
A while back I really, really wanted to get a tatoo. However, my drive for getting one has kind of died out. I still want to get one, however the main thing is of what do I want to get? Since tattoos are permanent, you don't want to get something and then regret it.

If I do get a tattoo, it's probably something I'll design myself to make it even more personal.
Anti-Camper
i don't have a tattoo!
but i like tattoo's Razz
Cerebral Stasis
gh0stface wrote:
Since tattoos are permanent...

Technically, one could have a tattoo removed by removing the stained dermis and replacing it with a skin graft taken from another part of the body.
gh0stface
Cerebral Stasis wrote:
gh0stface wrote:

Technically, one could have a tattoo removed by removing the stained dermis and replacing it with a skin graft taken from another part of the body.

That is true, but I believe that it requires a lot more money to have tattoos to be removed then to have one inked onto your body.

I just recently finished reading an article in a magazine about the painful process of removing a tattoo. I guess it felt like a lit cigarette pressed against into your skin. Depending how big and how detailed your tatoo is, it can take up to a year to remove. Now that itself is torture.
SunburnedCactus
Definitely.

I imagine it's just as painful to remove as well. Especially with the laser treatment.
Dark_Jedi06
Nope, and I don't ever plan to. Dancing

I have no desire to deface my body with images I'll most likely regret getting later on...not only that, but when you have old, saggy skin it looks really nasty. Razz
lockwolf
Add the option: "I wish" and Ill vote for that
earthchild
No, I won't be getting one either. Though I did use to want a lotus tattoo... it's too permanent though
SilverDogg
yea i got one =)

i got a megaman on my right arm, and a picture of him can be seen [urlhttp://www.silverdogg.frihost.net/ny/datas/users/1-pict0768.jpg]here[/url].

this is a bit of an old pic though, and the face has been filled in =). still healing from that.

and im thinking about getting more tattoos ^_^.
mario on my left arm, a gameover mushroom oh one of my hands, and a triforce on the other one. a crow on my shoulder, and the grim reaper on the other, and either wings on my back, or the crowthingi from "the crow".

most of these will probably never happen though Wink
planet
Being mentally frail I'v gotta know,,, how can you MAYBE have a tatoo ?

I don't have any (my grandmother got one as a present so that just wasn't kosher) but one of my daughter looks like a Yakuza =))
gonzo
no and I also don't write notes to myself on myself.
matjash
I don't have it yet but I'll get one in the spring of 2006 if I'll find time then...
couse I like tatoo's but I like small one's.
dj_anthony23
I like tatoos alot but I would never do that to my pretty skin unless it was up by my arm pit
ldnet
I dont got any lol, gonna keep it clean especially when its very ahrd to remove lol i dont feel like beaing cut up and lasered lol.
djblaster
I don't have but i really wanna have!
SilverDogg
regarding the removal of tattoos.

i wont be removing my tattoo for a long time, and im even considering more tattoos (on my arms and my back).

anyway, in about 50 years or so, i think that the ways they remove the tattoos in will be greatly improved, and it wont be as painful or hard as it is today. and if i want to remove my tattoo[s], it will be around that time probably =).
metal
I have no problem with tattoos and quite a few Ive seen are incredible, but if you start off talking about removing them later then you shouldn't get one in the first place. Yes they can be removed, but unless you want this Art on you body for life, why do it in the first place.
Look at your dad or mom, grandpa or grandma, Now picture that tattoo you wanted, but on them.
xorcist
lmao that tattoo looks nice but I would never get one that looked like that. I'm going to get a tattoo but I have no idea on what im going to get its going to be on one of my arms proberly my right arm.
BulletProof
nopedont got any..and dnt plan on getting any....lol but i did have those ones that u got from the gum wrapper...lol :p
izcool
I don't have one nor do I ever plan on having one. I would rather keep my body "clean" as how it came into this world and leave it in the same way when it leaves this world (when I die).

Oh, this is a bit of an extreme tattoo that this one guy called "Lizardman" has, it's unbelievable. He's had his tongue split down the middle so it all ties in. Rolling Eyes

First result from Google :

http://www.bmeworld.com/amago/bodmod/

No way am I ever doing that. No way am I ever getting a tattoo done on myself.

- Mike.
bvit
None.. Rolling Eyes
ritola
I don't have any tatoos. i don't waste my skin
yoryenathan
dont have dont want to plan do wont do
haha
im only 13 years old Razz
top i will get is maximum like... i dont know
50 px x 50 px ^^
again - im 13
joshua_erceg
I do not have any tattoo's - & I don't really think that I'll get one in the future either...
If I did though - it would probably be a Chinese Kanji one Smile
Lonewolf
i don't have one either and i don't want to.
tefa_taftaf2010
i don't have one

and i'm not look forword to have one
criticaldensity
Around the early 90's it was still rebelious to get a tatoo. Only the grungy or freaky got them. Now every cliquey person has one, so I wont get one. And I cant stand the posuers who get them in concealed (spelling) locations. Get one on your neck or lower arm so everyone can see and Ill respect it. But cute butterflies on your back, or Asian letters on your upper arm.... nah!!
If I ever do get one, it will be bones on the back of my hand.. my own design!
word!
hayley
I have a tattoo on my foot. I designed it myself. I find it very tasteful. I was born under Halley's comet, so my tattoo is a tribute to it. And, yes, I know a comet is not a star. They are both elements of space, and I felt it was much easier to represent a comet as a star rather than making an attempt at drawing an actual comet. I also know that it is quite a popular thing to do. So? Do what you like.
Palitu
Nop... no tatoo's and no peircings..
i like my body "au naturale". Cool
greekcovers
Yes, i have two, and i am finishing to remove them with lazer, they are 80% cleared so far
ChunkyBustout
No tattoos for me. Not something I ever felt a need to do. I like seeing good ones on other people, though. I'd rather express myself in other ways than putting something on my body other than jewelry (earring, rings, gold or silver chain).
adwya
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Confused Confused Confused

its not good
ulmas
hayley wrote:
I have a tattoo on my foot. I designed it myself. I find it very tasteful. I was born under Halley's comet, so my tattoo is a tribute to it. And, yes, I know a comet is not a star. They are both elements of space, and I felt it was much easier to represent a comet as a star rather than making an attempt at drawing an actual comet. I also know that it is quite a popular thing to do. So? Do what you like.

Hmm! Sad the link is 404 unaivalable.. Unfortunately I can't see your tatoo! I would like to see it much.
quick_basic
I'll never ruin my body. But I got lots of peircings.
sergio_ykz
nik wrote:
no i dont' have one yet but i will do one soon. i think aslong as you dont' have too many it's ok..

I have three I my legs...

One in my foot...

one I my chest...

And I are painting more....
sergio_ykz
Cerebral Stasis wrote:
gh0stface wrote:

Yeah...

But you got a terrible scar, I prefer the "CoverUp"....

a Tattoo Over another Tattoo.
sergio_ykz
izcool wrote:
I don't have one nor do I ever plan on having one. I would rather keep my body "clean" as how it came into this world and leave it in the same way when it leaves this world (when I die).

Oh, this is a bit of an extreme tattoo that this one guy called "Lizardman" has, it's unbelievable. He's had his tongue split down the middle so it all ties in. Rolling Eyes

First result from Google :

http://www.bmeworld.com/amago/bodmod/

No way am I ever doing that. No way am I ever getting a tattoo done on myself.

- Mike.

I view a documentary in TV about he...

He is called Reptile, because he is trying to make your skin like its.
Madkaz
I have a butterfly and a sun
seanooi
I don't have one, and don't think i'll ever get one. reason number one is, i'm afraid of the pain i have to go through, hahahaha, second is, if my girlfriend finds out she'll freak out, and last but not least, my mother. If she finds out she'll pin me up to the ceiling. Laughing
Cursed
I don't have a tatoo, and I don't think I will ever get one, I don't like the idea, I guess.
SuperMonkey
I don't have one as of yet, but I am planning on getting one as soon as I can afford it Smile. I would never get a tattoo that is out of a catalog at the tattoo parlour though, it just doesn't appeal to me. I would have to design it myself, that way it has more meaning and you like it for longer Smile
odinstag
I have many Tattoos.

Most are small symbols or spiritual reminders. I also have a bigger tatto on each inside forearm. A dragon on one side and a clown on the other.
johnabraham
i have one, its a serpent on my right calf...i wanna get one on my back and arm, but am really picky abt which one to put on those...any suggestions ??
earthchild
if tattoos magically disappeared after ten years or so... I'd get a lotus flower, maybe with some extra artistic flair, on my lower back
bdoneck
no but if i were to have one i would either:

a) get a 6-pack (abs) tatooed on my abs
b) get a 6-pack of beer tatooed on my abs
or
c) get a keg on my stomach

they're all pretty good ideas i think
stiffler
I dont have any yet(im 26) But I have wanted the same tattoo for a few years now. I keep waiting another year to make sure I really do want it.

I want something similar to the first tattoo on this page:
http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com/celtic1.htm
The very nice detailed Tree of Life.

I also really like these two:

http://stiffler.frihost.net/images/tribalshadow.jpg
http://stiffler.frihost.net/images/trinitytat.jpg
(I know it says dont republish, I couldnt find them again on their website, and I had saved them because I liked them) So, here is the original site so I cover myself Laughing http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/bme-tatt.html
supersonic
I would never really want a tatto if you ask me there really stupid
valkyrie-heavens
I have no tatoos what so ever. i dont even have any piercings.
argha
I do not have tatoos.. I do not like it ..

" Indian wedding is ever complete without the Mehendi. Whichever part of the country the bride may be from, her hands are adorned with the lovely red hue of the mehendi (mehndi). "

check out : www.mehendiworld.com
arno
I havent got a tatoo. because I dont like it. I think a person have be natural Smile
linangan
I don't when the art of tattooing started. According to Wiki though, the word is from the Tahitian tattau: to mark. "Marking" is a rite of passage in some cultures, the tattoos tell the "adventures" of a man, or signify a person's rank in society.

I got my tattoo the day before my 22nd birthday.

I've wanted one since college, but what delayed getting one (aside from financial constraints) was finding the right image. Friends who already had tattoos told me that I didn't have to look for the image. The image is supposed to find me. (Kind of like love. Haha!)

However, it turns out that they were right. I was browsing through a book on wicca in a café, and there it was and I just knew: three bottom crescents intertwined, symbolizing Virgo in a state of harmony. (I'm not a zodiac kind of person, but "Virgo" is my middle name. Weird, I know. But I sorta like it.)

It took years of planning and half an hour of drilling needles on my back, but now I have a tattoo. And I think that it is a rite of passage. Having a tattoo is a statement of strength and having enough faith in something to make a personal commitment. Getting one just because it's "cool" is a mistake people should be carfeul to avoid, because it's difficult and more painful to undo, and the regret will last forever along with the scar.

Higginz
I've not got one Smile. Been wanting one for ages though, just too young at the moment. Been thinking of what I'm getting though, coz I'll probably be getting one this christmas. Was thinking of getting a cross on my left shoulder with higgins underneath it Smile Or probably getting my girlfriend danyeles name across my chest Smile ... she's making me get it I think infact haha
funnyerror
I dont have a tattoo, which seems to be the winning vote on your poll. Just face it, most of us don't have a tattoo because we're afraid it will hurt, lol. However, if you meant any tattoos at all.... then yes, i've had a few. I dont have them anymore, so i think they were temporary though.

-FE
Aless
Don't have one, never will. I can understand them on some people (ie, they can away with it), mostly because it's a highly personal choice, but I never want one for myself.
shamy
I don't have any one , I don't like to have one , I don't like them ....
Artelis
I have a drum staff that says passion in it on my left wrist.
spider
I dont have any pictures of mine yet, but people get tatoos usually to tell a story,,, kinda like a diary... so, it depends on the person,,, I have a dragon on my shoulder that symbolizes the penical dragons, a biker group I used to be with, again, I also have a half back tat of a penical and two dragons flying upwards holding the penicle. I also have a fairy on my chest that I had designed for a book that wrote a childrens book on fairy's... If you want a tattoo, and your of the legal age,,, or with parent permission,,, get what you feel is good for yourself,,, if its special for you, then thats all that matters,,, but I will tell you,,, you will be put down alot from people that dont have tatoos... many companies what you to where long sleeve shirts in extremely hot temperatures if you have tats on your forearms.... So be careful on where you place it also... Tatoos arent a bad thing,, my mother was one of these people that always said she would never get a tatoo... and we are talking about the business woman type where they where suites to work every day,,, she put me down as a satenist for many years because of my dragon tats... but, she has a bumble bee now...lol.. so, like I said,,, the most respected people have gotten tattoos... so, dont be ashamed of what you get, if your happy with it...
darvit
I don't have a tattoo... I think. Question

Well, here's the story.

Around three years ago, in class, I was playing around with my brand-new pigment pen [black, uni pin, water and fade proof, .2 tip] when I accidentally pierced my lower palm with it. Shocked So in my hand was a tiny black hole: with a mixture of black pigment ink and blood gushing out of it.

The wound has healed now, but there remains tiny yet faded black dot: a remnant of my carelessness. Laughing

Here'a s picture:

It really isn't a tattoo, but I guess in principle, it could be... I think.

And I won't get a real tattoo anyway. XD
guugu
ya i have one... Spider tattoo. Thinking another ;O
Zenireth
I'd love a tattoo! but im too young! god damn...
wietn
I don't have a tattoo, neither a piercing..
I really want a tattoo, but I am to young.. Crying or Very sad
erlendhg
S3nd K3ys wrote:
I think this is a repost, but oh well.

That was indeed a funny one.
But no, I don't have any tattoos, and am no fan of it either.

I also think it could be stupid to get a tattoo when you're (very) young, 'cause then you might regret it as you get older.