please share some tips so that we can become the perfect marketing executive.What cares we should take when doing marketing?
Once I have heard from someone--
A true marketing executive is the man WHO CAN CONVINCE AND SELL A FRIDGE TO AN ESKIMO.
However some tips for good marketing--
1. Never make any false claim/promise to the client.
2. Never try to undermine the competetor's product in order to highlight yours.
3. Explain both the positive and negative ( if any) aspects of the product.
4. Never think that the client is foolish and is ready to eat whatever you give.
5. There is no substitute for hardwork and there is no shortcut to success.
6. Be honest to the client and to yourself.
7. Try to gather experience in various marketing field (FMCG / Home appliances.. etc) so that you can switch over as and when neccessary.
Marketing is all about sales and creativity as well.
It requires selling and creative ways to induce selling to consumers.
Most of the skill comes with practice, but also a formal business education will prove to be beneficial.
Marketing involves knowing the products, and the customers and presenting a way for customers to buy the product for its use and value also taken into consideration.
I think the advertising industry is always booming, and in need of marketing personnel, with quite a rewarding turnout.
You "bukaida" explained very nice and totally fair points for marketing in any field but unfortunately there are only few companies marketing there products in right way. Everyone is making fool of its competitor and there is no strong rules as its a violation.
I agree with bukaida. You should have followed all these points.