FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to get a domaine name ?

aghbar
Would you please explain me how to get a domaine name ?
welshsteve
Domains can be bought from any number of online companies. Simply search for "Domain Name registration" and pick one. Each provider has a search facility where you can check whether your preferred domain is available. It's then simply a case of purchasing it.
nepalstar
welshsteve wrote:
Domains can be bought from any number of online companies. Simply search for "Domain Name registration" and pick one. Each provider has a search facility where you can check whether your preferred domain is available. It's then simply a case of purchasing it.

I don't have credit card, so how can I bought domain name??
fladry
nepalstar wrote:
welshsteve wrote:

The best way to get a domain name in nepal is to go to a person with credit card or paypal account and buy godaddy gift card from him (look for persons with big websites. I go to pokharacity.com here in pokhara) .It is cheaper than the regular 700 or 1000 rs domain price as you can enter godaddy coupons. The domain is also registered in your own name. Another method is to use paypal. Register the paypal account from india, and collect some money in your paypal account. I think you can use it to buy domains although i am not particularly sure about it. Do you use infolinks? you can ask for a payoneer debit card which you can use to buy anything on the internet. Also, you can but a .com.np domain anytime for free via mercantile. Smile
truespeed
nepalstar wrote:
welshsteve wrote:

Earn enough coins on here and you can get one through frihost via a godaddy gift card.
mamatha
Here are some more tips for picking your domain name:
1.Watch out for potential confusion. Is samswine.com a wine store or a pork store?
2.Try a contraction of your name. Network Solutions became Netsol.com.
3.Another strategy is to use a name that contains an important keyword that people will use when searching. Wine.com, music.com, movies.com all come up near the top in web searches. If the best keywords are gone you can modify it. Try variations like winetopia, boozeorama, artique, or epills. Use a thesaurus (Roget's is at http://www.bartleby.com).