FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Democrats...

S3nd K3ys
... have wasted their opposition years on sour grapes and Bush-bashing. They will not make any significant gains in Congress or toward regaining the Presidency, until they figure out what they stand for, and start telling us.

Can anyone tell me what the Democrats would be doing differently in Iraq now, if by some miracle they had taken the White House and the House of Representatives in 2004 instead of sliding further toward oblivion? No you can't, because they can't, and haven't. While the Bush Administration is facing a 40% approval rating, the Democratic leaders are facing a measly 32% approval rating.

Pathetic, and bad for the country. We need a strong opposition, and the Dems are currently about as strong an opposition as the Libertarians or CPUSA.
Jack_Hammer
I would vote Lib Dems I think, it just depends what happens next election, P.S I live in the U.K
tribe
I am friends with big time democrats and they are deadly scared Hillary gets the ticket for them in 08 but that may not sound bad it looks like RUDY GUILIANI will get the GOP Nomination and they all agreed they'd vote for RUDY over Hillary anyday.

The Democrats are digging a hole and it will be 12 more years for them to even get a chance to get out.

GOP!
gonzo
tribe wrote:
RUDY GUILIANI will get the GOP N

I'd rather gouge my left eye out with a rusty spoon than vote for hillary but rudy ain't no republican neithers.